YOU JUST LOST THE GAME, FOO.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

YOU JUST LOST THE GAME, FOO.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 50 on Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:54 am
Q of the Day
Question of the Day

How many toes does Moon have?

Send all guesses to Robinwing!
Latest topics
» Screenie Time;;
Candy & the Little Children.! EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 11:02 pm by Moonstar

» Ohmygod
Candy & the Little Children.! EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 2:34 pm by Icestorm

» A what?
Candy & the Little Children.! EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 2:33 pm by Icestorm

» WCC CHAT SITE!
Candy & the Little Children.! EmptyWed May 18, 2011 5:18 pm by CrushedSoul

» Hum.....=w=
Candy & the Little Children.! EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 6:16 pm by Razorstar

» -Please Read- Very Important Poll
Candy & the Little Children.! EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 1:47 pm by Angelwings

» Skyclan's Destiney
Candy & the Little Children.! EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 8:30 pm by Emberwing

» Greenleaf Gathering
Candy & the Little Children.! EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 8:06 pm by Emberwing

» CAMPFiRE;; {Spotz's Random Chronicles II}
Candy & the Little Children.! EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 8:01 pm by Emberwing

» PLZ......
Candy & the Little Children.! EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 7:38 pm by Emberwing

You are not connected. Please login or register

Candy & the Little Children.!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Candy & the Little Children.! Empty Candy & the Little Children.! Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:01 pm

CrushedSoul

CrushedSoul

Candy & the Little Children.!

Wow so yeah all three rps that are floating around right now were started by me. Lame.

A golden tail swished behind him, the metal inside keeping the addition a curl above the side walk. A hood was drawn over the boy's head, and his nose a rosy red as it was considerably cold for a Halloween night, which left his improvised costume a shamble in vain attempts to keep him warm. Crow's handiwork showed - messily drawn together clip on earings, a very haphazard pony tail thrown into Zenick's shoulder brushing hair. He was not blonde, but in the child's eyes he was a damn fine Zidane. Speaking of his costume designer, the boy's sister was not in his presence, but little did the 6 year old care - They lived in the crappy part of town, he was used to his own exploits. His fingers wiggled in his woolen mittens that were stolen expertly from his father and much, much too big, a perfect fit for 'hero' gloves. He bounced up the last step and towards the ruddy house, amazed by the orange porch light. Someone must of spent some money for that - not something they often did. He rocked to his toes in order to push the door bell, and instantly smacked a smile onto his face. "Trick or Treat!" he chimed without missing a beat as the door swung open, before letting out a terrified shriek.

"Trick or Treat, Belzeblub."

Last edited by CrushedSoul on Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:03 pm; edited 2 times in total

2Candy & the Little Children.! Empty Re: Candy & the Little Children.! Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:27 pm

Moonstar

Moonstar
Deceased Ancestor Moonstar

'Everything's so different here..' little Alice mumbled as she made her way through the ghetto streets alone. Everything there seemed alien compared to her extravagant neighborhood that she was used to. This part of town was dangerous little did the six year old girl realize, since she never knew danger. Her baby blue "Alice in Wonderland" dress swayed back and forth as she moved on to the next trick or treating house. In both hand she clenched her jack-o-lantern shaped Halloween bucket half filled with sweets. Stumbling up the stairs to the dreary looking house, she rang the doorbell.
"Trick or treat!" she said sweetly, moving the blonde hair from her pale round face.

3Candy & the Little Children.! Empty Re: Candy & the Little Children.! Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:35 pm

CrushedSoul

CrushedSoul

The room was dim, and devoid of anything colorful - metallic shapes reflected the shallow light that illuminated from a weak fixture on a far wall. He rubbed a gloved hand across his face, smearing away tears and new found grime from the dirty appliance he'd pressed his cheek to. A bitterly sweet scent clung to the air around him, and it was oddly familiar for a Halloween Night. Zenick didn't know how he got here. A man, with a large pail of candy... nothing else till this point. His wire framed tail poked into his back, bent out of shape somehow in transit. Wearily the six year old got to his feet, one of his fathers gloves falling off of his hand with a weak 'thud'. He snatched it up quickly, pulling it up to his face like a security blanket. A whurr of a machine caught his attention, and with un-even steps he hurried for the far side of the factory, all of his senses devoid of common sense, instead filled with fear and a sense of abandonment.

Last edited by CrushedSoul on Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

4Candy & the Little Children.! Empty Re: Candy & the Little Children.! Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:24 pm

Moonstar

Moonstar

The door of the strange looking home opened and before little Alice could even blink she was grabbed unsuspectingly by a shadowy figure and taken inside of the the house.

Alice awoke inside a darkened room alongside a little boy. She had no memory of getting there, or why she would even be there only that it was dark and smelled of chocolate sweets. Alice blinked, her young blue eyes glinted in the faint moonlight that shone from a small pitiful excuse for a window on the wall. [RUN-ON SENTENCE OMFG.]

"Who are you?" she asked the little boy, poking his shoulder, "and would you happen to know where we are?"

Last edited by Moonstar on Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

5Candy & the Little Children.! Empty Re: Candy & the Little Children.! Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:27 pm

Finchfeather

Finchfeather
Deputy

"Ta, why are you making me wear this?" Kuro's lip drooped as he tugged at the sleeve of the ridiculous full-body white-rabbit-esque outfit.
"Ah, quiet, Ku," Takeshi trilled, throwing an arm around his twin's shoulder. "You make a perfect Mokona~!"
"........" The pout on the exactly seven years, five months and twelve days old Kuro was hard to not find adorable.
Takeshi swung his little staff around, waving the jack-o-lantern pail duct taped to the end. "Ma gave in and finally let me go as Fai, so I just needed a Mokona!~"
Kuro rolled his eyes. "You and your weird comic books..."
"They're not comics, they're manga!" The three-minute-older blonde, Takeshi, whacked his brother with the candy pail. It was already starting to overflow with candy - it was surprising how much candy there was on the poorer side of town.
"I don't think we've been to this house yet! They don't look poor at all! C'mon, Ku!" Takeshi seized him by the arm and dragged the younger to the porch of the unlit house.
"But-- the lights aren't on, nobody's probably home," Kuro protested weakly.
Takeshi rang the doorbell anyway.

https://www.youtube.com/user/lorimina

6Candy & the Little Children.! Empty Re: Candy & the Little Children.! Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:43 pm

Spottedstar

Spottedstar
Leader
Leader

Dinos Everywhere !

With fumbling fingers further rendered useless by thick gloves in the shape of dinosaur paws, Taco tried to re-adjust her costume. The top part kept falling over her eyes; the felt-teeth brushing her nose and mussing up her cropped, blue-dyed hair even further. On top of that, her patch-together tail was dragging on the ground most pathetically. She must have looked quite nerdy, but she didn't care all too much. She was content with the fact that she could be her favorite thing ever for Halloween: a dinosaur. And also, the costume provided great warmth on the cold night, for it retained her body heat and allowed a nice sweat to accumulate on her neck and back. With her trick-or-treat bag practically pinned to her outfit's claws, the thirteen year-old continued along, scanning the houses for anyone still offering their spoils to young children. Not that she was young; another year and police would probably arrest her for, 'questionable intentions in a lizard suit.' Taco didn't care though. This year she would rake in the goods and savor them till next year when she could jump kindergardeners and steal theirs. Not that she was that kind of delinquent, but she had to admit she'd thought about it. Stopping her search at a strange building, the girl decided to approach it. It would do no harm, right? She even thought that she saw another kid going in it, too. Stopping herself from reaching back to pick up her tail so it wouldn't get scratched up further, Taco ventured over to the gray-like home. It looked somewhat creepy, but she just attributed it flippantly to the owners doing a good job with atmosphere. None of the lights were on either, she observed. The house was probably vacant, but the middle-schooler would try it anyway. No harm, right?

http://jaernocq.proboards.com/index.cgi

7Candy & the Little Children.! Empty Re: Candy & the Little Children.! Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:52 pm

CrushedSoul

CrushedSoul

Zenick was most surprised to come face to face with the girl, a small yelp of surprise escaping his chapped lips. His security glove dropped to the ground, and for a moment he fought back tears before realizing it was a girl, none the less slightly a younger girl. "I-I don't know," he wheezed sheepishly, dark locks falling over equally dark eyes. "This place smells good though." He tugged at the hem of his sweatshirt, before ripping off his other glove and placing it in the pocket. He scooped the other from the ground and placed it beside it's partner, lacing his cold fingers together in front of him. "I'm Zenick," he finally chirped, bowing slightly to look upwards at the girl's face. He was only slightly taller then her but new faces amazed him. She was sure different then his sister.

8Candy & the Little Children.! Empty Re: Candy & the Little Children.! Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:26 pm

Moonstar

Moonstar

The young blonde examined the dark walls of the room. "It does smell sort of funny.. Kind of like chocolate sweets." she replied in her slight British accent. Alice smiled kindly at the boy, "Alice." she immediately raised her hand to shake his.

9Candy & the Little Children.! Empty Re: Candy & the Little Children.! Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:40 pm

Finchfeather

Finchfeather
Deputy

No answer.
"Ta, let's go," Kuro begged. "I'm getting a weird feeling.."
"Noooo~," Takeshi whined. "Just this house~! I already knocked, you just watch, someone will answer the door!"
And the door opened.
A little old lady leaned against the doorframe. "Oh! You're the first kids I've seen tonight.. Has Halloween really lost its touch?"
"No, ma'am.." Kuro began hesitantly. "Your porch light is off."
"Hmm, that might do it!" She leaned over and flicked a switch on the wall. The porch light shot on in all of its orange-tinted glory, whether old or Halloween-decorated it was hard to tell.
"Now, since you youngsters are the first trick-or-treaters I've had so far tonight, and it's already getting late, you can help yourselves to as much candy as you'd like!" the little old lady said brightly, hefting an impossibly large bowl of Whoppers wrapped in trios in her wrinkled old hands.
"SWEET!~" Takeshi hollered, digging greedily in the bowl with both hands.
Kuro took just two, on the premise of "the dentist said so".

The duo skipped their way home - rather, Takeshi skipping and Kuro being pulled along by the hand, stumbling every now and then - with twin Chesire cat smiles on their faces.
"Can you believe this?! Ma will probably faint we got so much candy!" Takeshi cackled, swinging his staff around like a flag.
The staff was yanked out of his hand.
"H-hey!" Takeshi looked up at the man, several feet taller than the poor seven year old.
The man began to walk away.
"Hey, mister! Give us our candy back!!" Takeshi pulled Kuro by the hand to follow the man, Kuro protesting along the way.
"Ta, he's probably a stalker he'll lock us in his basement and we'll be raped and the candy's not really worth it is it and LET ME GO!"
The blonde paid no heed, diving into the van the man jumped into. "My candy!"
A creepy laugh.
And then all went black around them.

https://www.youtube.com/user/lorimina

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum