YOU JUST LOST THE GAME, FOO.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

YOU JUST LOST THE GAME, FOO.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 50 on Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:54 am
Q of the Day
Question of the Day

How many toes does Moon have?

Send all guesses to Robinwing!
Latest topics
» Screenie Time;;
Virtual Cows. :] EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 11:02 pm by Moonstar

» Ohmygod
Virtual Cows. :] EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 2:34 pm by Icestorm

» A what?
Virtual Cows. :] EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 2:33 pm by Icestorm

» WCC CHAT SITE!
Virtual Cows. :] EmptyWed May 18, 2011 5:18 pm by CrushedSoul

» Hum.....=w=
Virtual Cows. :] EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 6:16 pm by Razorstar

» -Please Read- Very Important Poll
Virtual Cows. :] EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 1:47 pm by Angelwings

» Skyclan's Destiney
Virtual Cows. :] EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 8:30 pm by Emberwing

» Greenleaf Gathering
Virtual Cows. :] EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 8:06 pm by Emberwing

» CAMPFiRE;; {Spotz's Random Chronicles II}
Virtual Cows. :] EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 8:01 pm by Emberwing

» PLZ......
Virtual Cows. :] EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 7:38 pm by Emberwing

You are not connected. Please login or register

Virtual Cows. :]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Virtual Cows. :] Empty Virtual Cows. :] Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:02 pm

CrushedSoul

CrushedSoul

!Virtual Cows.

The raven haired boy frowned at his lower half, thumbs hooked on the edge of his tattered jeans, with his other fingers valiantly trying to battle it out with the complex clasp. Zenick couldn’t even remember buying these pants – and if he had been there for the fitting, he sure as hell would of said no because of the damned button. “Crow!” he yowled in frustration, letting the fabric go so it rested around his hips, still unfastened. Behind his un-tamed locks (he hadn’t made it past getting dressed to the brush-your-hair phase) he scowled at the darkness, ears tuned to the sound of foot steps. None came. “Crow, dammit! It’s Thursday! You’re supposed to be sober!”
Looping fingers around the jeans once more he trudged through the messes that clustered on his floor, sticking his head out of the door way. “You need to help me! Or otherwise do the laundry so I actually have something else to wear!” Zenick could now hear a soft echo coming from the base of the stairs – it was accompanied by a rather noisy whurrrr. “… Crow, I know you’re on the computer, jackass.”
“Sssssh!” she snapped, her finger attacking the mouse in rapid succession, “I’m playing Farmville!” A soft, mechanical Moo seemed to echo her statement and without missing a beat, Zenick (softly) bashed his head against the wall.
“Zenz!” she hissed once more, flailing a hand in his direction.
“Help. Me!”
“No, I’m not coming up there!”
“I’m not going downstairs without pants on.”
“Why – where did that cow go – not?!”
“I have at least a little bit dignity!” This statement was really, truly false. He'd done so many stupid and embarrassing things in public, some he wasn't even aware of to have any self conscious of the world around him left.
“You dance around in your underwear all the time! Admit it, I see this! You just don’t know I’m watching!” Crow countered viciously, still going at the computer with the same vigor as before.
“… I hope your little virtual cows die.”
“And I wish you good tidings up there, standing in your Superman undies.”
“…” he stared for a moment, brushing away the locks from his eyes with a nonchalant sweep over his face. “…,” Zenick stayed silent for a bit more, hoping that his violet stare would penetrate the deep recesses of her mind, the little thing that her brain was, to magically make her descend the steps to attend to her disabled brothers’ needs.
“… I love you Zeniiccckkkk.”
“Oh 'eff you.”
“Nah, I already did that to my sheep.”

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum