YOU JUST LOST THE GAME, FOO.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

YOU JUST LOST THE GAME, FOO.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 50 on Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:54 am
Q of the Day
Question of the Day

How many toes does Moon have?

Send all guesses to Robinwing!
Latest topics
» Screenie Time;;
FAVORITE OLD CARTOONS/TV SHOWS!!!!!!! EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 11:02 pm by Moonstar

» Ohmygod
FAVORITE OLD CARTOONS/TV SHOWS!!!!!!! EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 2:34 pm by Icestorm

» A what?
FAVORITE OLD CARTOONS/TV SHOWS!!!!!!! EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 2:33 pm by Icestorm

» WCC CHAT SITE!
FAVORITE OLD CARTOONS/TV SHOWS!!!!!!! EmptyWed May 18, 2011 5:18 pm by CrushedSoul

» Hum.....=w=
FAVORITE OLD CARTOONS/TV SHOWS!!!!!!! EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 6:16 pm by Razorstar

» -Please Read- Very Important Poll
FAVORITE OLD CARTOONS/TV SHOWS!!!!!!! EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 1:47 pm by Angelwings

» Skyclan's Destiney
FAVORITE OLD CARTOONS/TV SHOWS!!!!!!! EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 8:30 pm by Emberwing

» Greenleaf Gathering
FAVORITE OLD CARTOONS/TV SHOWS!!!!!!! EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 8:06 pm by Emberwing

» CAMPFiRE;; {Spotz's Random Chronicles II}
FAVORITE OLD CARTOONS/TV SHOWS!!!!!!! EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 8:01 pm by Emberwing

» PLZ......
FAVORITE OLD CARTOONS/TV SHOWS!!!!!!! EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 7:38 pm by Emberwing

You are not connected. Please login or register

FAVORITE OLD CARTOONS/TV SHOWS!!!!!!!

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1FAVORITE OLD CARTOONS/TV SHOWS!!!!!!! Empty FAVORITE OLD CARTOONS/TV SHOWS!!!!!!! Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:27 pm

Graystar

Graystar
Leader
Leader

Not to squash anyones opinion but cartoon network and a few other channels have all in my opinion gone downhill and are pretty much replaceing there shows with shows that are really retarded! So this is a list of all of the favorite old shows that were awesome and that I used to watch. So I think they should bring all these back.

Grays Top Ten Shows:

Toon Disney:

1. CHIP AND DALE RESCUE RANGERS!!!!!- (Awesome show)
2. SONIC THE HEDGEHOG!!!!!!!!!!- (AWESOME SHOW!)
3. Talespin-(really good)
4. Alladin
5. Duck tales
6. Jungle Cubs
7. 101 DALMATIONS
8. Bonkers
9. Inspector Gadget Cartoon- (yes it was originally a cartoon)
10. Darkwing Duck
(Other old shows some may remember: Gargoyles- never really knew the point of this show, The Mighty Ducks, The little Mermaid, and Goof Troop.)

Cartoon Network:

1.SCOOBY DOO!!!!!! (you cant deny it)
1b. a Pup named Scooby Doo- (XD)
2. POWER PUFF GIRLS!!!!!
3. Courage the Cowardly dog- (the waremole episode actually scared me as a kid)
4. POKEMON!!!! ORIGINAL!!!!!- (so much better)
5. YU-GI-OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!- (have to include it XD)
6. Tom and Jerry!
7. Baby Looney Toons!
8. HAMTARO!!!!!- (adorably awesome)
9. Dexters Labratory
10. Bugs and Daffy show

(Honorable mentions: Samurai Jack, Drgon Ball Z, Johnny Bravo, Tom and Jerry Kids)

Nickelodean:

1. CATDOG!!!!!!- (Totally AWESOME!)
2. The Wild Thornberrys
3. Rugrats
4. Rocket Power
5. The Amanda Show
6. Rockos Modern Life
7. HEY ARNOLD!!!!!
........ok people this is sad but we( waterz and robin and me) cant think of many other good nickelodean shows. So we are switching to Nick Jr.!!!!!!!! PLEASE THIS IS PATHETIC HELP US!!!!
Nick Jr.:

1. BLUES CLUES!!!!!
2. MACYS!!!!!
............ at a loss again
(Nick shows that were awkward: Cow and Chicken- this show was really retarded, I am Weasel- the baboon had mental issues, Two Angry Beavers- ok this one was pretty funnny.........)

Other Old shows from various channel that have gotten honorable mentions, but I'm too lazy to make a list for XD: (these are also based off of some of the opinions of robinz and waterz ^^)

> KIRBY!!!!
> DIGIMON!!!!!!!!!
> TMNT!!!!!!!!
> Power Rangers
Some of the newer shows:
> Code Name Kids Next Door
> Recess
> The Weekenders
> My life as a teenage robot-(ok)

Well heres the list but these are just MY OPINION feel free to offer up your own come on help add to list what were some of your favorite old cartoons!!!! Oh yeah I forgot to add Winnie the Pooh XD!!!!!
So please post some of you favorite old shows even if they're already mentioned. I want to see what everybody likes and what everybody remembers from when the were little ^^.

-Graystar

P.S. everyone who posts gets one of Grays AWESOME CYBER COOKIES!!!!!!! ^^

Emberwing

Emberwing
Philosopher

xD wow. some of them i really hated and some i really loved! xD i love hamtaro!!!

https://www.youtube.com/user/emberwing56

3FAVORITE OLD CARTOONS/TV SHOWS!!!!!!! Empty Re: FAVORITE OLD CARTOONS/TV SHOWS!!!!!!! Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:00 pm

Graystar

Graystar
Leader
Leader

WOOHOO I know it was adorablez! ^-^

and yay for being first poster emberz you get two cyber cookies!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD!

Emberwing

Emberwing
Philosopher

yay! -virtually eating cyber cookies-

Graystar

Graystar
Leader
Leader

XD by the way ember an you think of any other good shows for nick because we had a really hard time with that one.

Emberwing

Emberwing
Philosopher

hm....blues clues? idk. i think that's still on. i was surprised when i found out blue was a girl... o_o

Hazeflight

The ones I lufflez on da list were pokemon(omg it's my fav thing in da world),Hamtaro,ummmm,Courage the cowardly dog,and that's all!Well I do really miss sailor moon...I watched as a child though I don't rememerz it.Oh wellz!!!

8FAVORITE OLD CARTOONS/TV SHOWS!!!!!!! Empty Re: FAVORITE OLD CARTOONS/TV SHOWS!!!!!!! Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:07 am

Moonstar

Moonstar
Deceased Ancestor Moonstar

AHHH CATDOG! <333

And Hamtaro. o:

Robinwing

Robinwing
Medicine Cat

Me and my cousin used to have arguments all the time on whether Blue was a girl or not xDD Ahhhh, good timess

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum