YOU JUST LOST THE GAME, FOO.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

YOU JUST LOST THE GAME, FOO.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 50 on Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:54 am
Q of the Day
Question of the Day

How many toes does Moon have?

Send all guesses to Robinwing!
Latest topics
» Screenie Time;;
Holiday Cheer --// Post your Christmas related things here! EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 11:02 pm by Moonstar

» Ohmygod
Holiday Cheer --// Post your Christmas related things here! EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 2:34 pm by Icestorm

» A what?
Holiday Cheer --// Post your Christmas related things here! EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 2:33 pm by Icestorm

» WCC CHAT SITE!
Holiday Cheer --// Post your Christmas related things here! EmptyWed May 18, 2011 5:18 pm by CrushedSoul

» Hum.....=w=
Holiday Cheer --// Post your Christmas related things here! EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 6:16 pm by Razorstar

» -Please Read- Very Important Poll
Holiday Cheer --// Post your Christmas related things here! EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 1:47 pm by Angelwings

» Skyclan's Destiney
Holiday Cheer --// Post your Christmas related things here! EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 8:30 pm by Emberwing

» Greenleaf Gathering
Holiday Cheer --// Post your Christmas related things here! EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 8:06 pm by Emberwing

» CAMPFiRE;; {Spotz's Random Chronicles II}
Holiday Cheer --// Post your Christmas related things here! EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 8:01 pm by Emberwing

» PLZ......
Holiday Cheer --// Post your Christmas related things here! EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 7:38 pm by Emberwing

You are not connected. Please login or register

Holiday Cheer --// Post your Christmas related things here!

+2
Emberwing
CrushedSoul
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

CrushedSoul

CrushedSoul

We Wish you a Merry Christmas~

Merry Christmas everyone. Instead of having to re-tell and tell again your Christmas stories and gifts, please just post all Christmas related things here. :]

Emberwing

Emberwing
Philosopher

yay. today, i had Christmas.

:3

https://www.youtube.com/user/emberwing56

Graystar

Graystar
Leader
Leader

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

today has been awesome!

I got a cool lego carasel(the thing with the horses people ride on also known as a merry go round) it has over 3000 peices, a motor so that it actually moves around when your done, and it makes sound!.............but its also gonna take a long time to build.......seeing as though it has over 3000 pieces and 2 instruction manuals ^-^" its a good thing gray likes building XD!

Then I got a fuzzy robe, a punching bag (like one of those ones in the movie where you punch it and ten it come right back up to hit you XD!) and the new pokemon explorers of sky mystery dungeon game ^-^.
Plus lots of goodies in my stocking ^-^. So Im haveing fun.

oh but I need a opinion on something is it considered cheating if you buy your own present?

Icestorm

Icestorm

Merry Christmas!!!
What I did for Christmas

I DIDNT GET ANYTHING FROM SANTA..
I stayed in my room all day cuz all my friends are gone in some other country.
My cousin cooked dinner.. it was actually pretty good.
Uhh I found some chocolate?

*GRAY YOUUU LUCKKYY!!!!* I LOVE LEGO.. :((!!!!!

http://www.dragonsreign.synthasite.com

Emberwing

Emberwing
Philosopher

Omgis! I'm using my new itouch right now & I forgot to charge it ._. I'm at barnes and noble right now the only place with Internet anyways Xmas was fun. I only got this, skates, candy, and money...

Moonstar

Moonstar
Deceased Ancestor Moonstar

OMG GRAY THAT SOUNDS AWESOME!!!! XD Legos rock!

Lol no it doesn't sound like cheating. xD

And Ice, LOL YOUR COUSIN COOKED. xD

I HAVE FOOD ON THE TABLE. GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME B*TCH.

CrushedSoul

CrushedSoul

I ended up with a new MP3 player, some phone minutes, The World Ends With You (<3), Scribblenauts, Fuzzy Docks, A Packers Shirt, Lip Gloss, Aunt Dimity: Deep Blue Sea & New Pjs. c:

Graystar

Graystar
Leader
Leader

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! And yes legos rock! Awwz that stinks ice that your friends weren't around ( gray gives ice Christmas cookie ^-^) and yes emberz I touches rock! But moon I disagree it is so cheating!!!!!! Ok because my dad and my sis went shopping on the 24th and sis was like hey dad mom wanted an I phone so since those are so expensive why not get her just a regular I touch instead so dad said ok fine we'll get that well Christmas day comes and mom opens one of her presents and geuss what it's an iPhone!!!!! So me and sis are like what the heck mom was supposed to get an I touch then dad shows us a present addressed to him from " Santa" and he opens it smiling as he pulls out the 64 GB I touch! That he bought yesterday -.- we were not amused. So yes in a sense I would say that THIS IS SO CHEATING! I now have half a mind to give him coal next year XD!!!!

P.S. To waterz: Sweet! PJS!!!!!!!!!!!

Emberwing

Emberwing
Philosopher

omgis gray that is so funny! xD srry. xDDDDD my mom keeps telling me santa is real. but i dont think she realized that a few years ago, she was raving about santa and at Christmas i got no presents from santa but from family. xDDDD

Graystar

Graystar
Leader
Leader

XDDDD!!!!!!

Hazeflight

Bananas cookies yay my first post!!

Moonstar

Moonstar
Deceased Ancestor Moonstar

LOL Ember, your mom wants you to believe Santa! XD

It's funny.. Santa has handwriting /just/ like my dad.
Lols, my dad just wanted to eat cookies and drink milk.

Hazeflight

Santa has the same handwriting as my grandma....but he's real I tell u!u kno how I kno?cuz I got two guitar hero three games on accident!!!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum