YOU JUST LOST THE GAME, FOO.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

YOU JUST LOST THE GAME, FOO.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 50 on Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:54 am
Q of the Day
Question of the Day

How many toes does Moon have?

Send all guesses to Robinwing!
Latest topics
» Screenie Time;;
something i've never done before... :(    -rated R- EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 11:02 pm by Moonstar

» Ohmygod
something i've never done before... :(    -rated R- EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 2:34 pm by Icestorm

» A what?
something i've never done before... :(    -rated R- EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 2:33 pm by Icestorm

» WCC CHAT SITE!
something i've never done before... :(    -rated R- EmptyWed May 18, 2011 5:18 pm by CrushedSoul

» Hum.....=w=
something i've never done before... :(    -rated R- EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 6:16 pm by Razorstar

» -Please Read- Very Important Poll
something i've never done before... :(    -rated R- EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 1:47 pm by Angelwings

» Skyclan's Destiney
something i've never done before... :(    -rated R- EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 8:30 pm by Emberwing

» Greenleaf Gathering
something i've never done before... :(    -rated R- EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 8:06 pm by Emberwing

» CAMPFiRE;; {Spotz's Random Chronicles II}
something i've never done before... :(    -rated R- EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 8:01 pm by Emberwing

» PLZ......
something i've never done before... :(    -rated R- EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 7:38 pm by Emberwing

You are not connected. Please login or register

something i've never done before... :( -rated R-

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Emberwing

Emberwing
Philosopher

this is what happened to me that time i came on and said i was upset and angry and sad. the devil from my past who completely ruined my life came and found me on facebook and started talking to me, you can see how it went, and i'm completely srry about the language. i dont usually talk this horrible and i'm upset about wat i said... but here's it, i'm ariel and carrie is the devil and grace is the other girl who left me to be popular. and the best man in the world is Robert downey jr xD:

6:37pmCarrie
omg! hey... long time no talk! whats up
6:40pmAriel

nothin' really

i'm roller skating around the house
6:40pmCarrie
ahah nice....
im not a very big fan of roller skating tho
6:41pmAriel
aw
i luv roller skating!
except when you hit the wall
i can't stop good... xP
6:42pmCarrie
ahah you retard lol jk yea..... i just no cordinated enough to roller skate lol
6:43pmAriel
lawlz
6:44pmAriel
hey, wat do you want to be when you grow up?
6:45pmCarrie
uhh a lawyer lol y?
6:45pmAriel
oh just wondering. i like to know that for some reason xD
6:49pmCarrie
ahah ok
i miss you at Casas!!!!
6:49pmAriel

oh...x3 i lik prca
6:51pmCarrie
OH.... REALLY!!! i think i sucks balls!! i mean collared shirts everyday and no jeans!! wow!!!
6:52pmAriel
well we get jeans day every month so xP but why?
6:55pmCarrie
eh.... idk they seem strict and their dress code sucks... i mean i wear skinny jeans like everyday!!!!
6:57pmAriel
>3 oh, you can wear skinny watever it just can't be jeans
6:57pmCarrie
well its really hard to find anything
skinny other than jeans!!
6:58pmAriel
eh, i'm wearing skinny corduroy. plus if you wear the colored jeans they don't even notice xD
6:59pmCarrie
oh REALLY
shockers!! lol
6:59pmAriel

the teachers here are funny xD our latin teacher is so flirty
7:01pmCarrie
omg fag!!! is it a girl or boy!!!
7:01pmAriel
a girl
she's not a Crow Food fag man xP
7:03pmCarrie
well Crow Food yea it sounds like shes gay cause you said she was flirty!!!
7:03pmAriel
she duznt Crow Food Crow Food with us man xD she effing flirts with the boys. she's in her early twenties. our teachers are so young
7:05pmCarrie
gotcha!!! god calm the Crow Food down lol jeez..... i guess you gots some anger issues!!! you shouldv'e told me that in the beginning!!!!
7:06pmAriel
sorry Yaoi Fan. xD im easily Crow Food
angered. tomorrow we effing have debate so i'm getting fired up xD
up i guess
7:08pmCarrie
ok...... B*TCH!!!! xD but see what i mean.... holy flying Saix your school is so strict.. i mean debate!!!????
7:08pmAriel
wtf? dont you want to be a Crow Food lawyer man? -friendly B*TCH- x3
7:12pmCarrie
ahh.... yea but im not worried about that untill collage... fag!!!! and im gonna (friendly B*TCH) you back HAH
7:13pmAriel
ok. but you can never take this Crow Food swear word from me because it came from the greatest Crow Food man in history:
7:15pmAriel
you Crow Food sonofacocksuckingwhore!
wat in hell's Crow Food name do you Crow Food want from me? you whoracious Crow Food asshole, you piss the hell out of me i'm gonna shove your shit up your asshole and i will tell my teachers what you said. dont Crow Food say bad things about my Crow Food ass teachers! they are my Crow Food B*TCH business. now, i do believe you need to Crow Food yourself pleasently. thank you. -ember and frends
7:17pmCarrie
o my god!!!! what the hell.... i thought you went to a christian school.... what happend to that kiss up in like 5th grade? where the Crow Food did she go? psh.... and what are you on? where the crap did you come up w/ that!! B*TCH!!!
7:18pmAriel
i Crow Food got that from the best, hottest man in the world. you can't deny whats inside. that was the worst come back
ever...you know why? becuase screw you! that Crow Food kiss up died when you killed the rest of her in fifth grade.
7:19pmCarrie
aha you sound so lame when you try to cuss!!! and what the Crow Food did i do?
7:20pmAriel
you Crow Food whore! what did you do? you ruined my life! i left, started over, and i'm actually pleased in hell of where i am! i don't care if i sound lame cussing, as long as it sticks in your mind and pierces your Crow Food heart so that you die and....to hell with you Crow Food that bitch~
7:23pmCarrie
ook.... just tell me what i did!!! and idc is probably not gonna stick in my mind cause i dont give a Crow Food!!! screw you B*TCH!!! holy flying Saix!!! and i guess im kinda glad i hurt you if your gonna be like that!!! and your the one thats probably gonna go to hell.... you Crow Food ass

7:24pmAriel
ahem, carrie, aka: sonofacocksuckingwhore, people like you die for a reason
7:25pmCarrie
and what reason is that? your the Crow Food B*TCH!!!! trying to be all cool w/ you lame ass cussing!!! ahah im amused!
7:27pmAriel
amused isn't a happy word for B*TCH like you. i have frends that would kick your Crow Food ass becuz you hurt me you know? Crow Food YOU FACE IN YO' OWN SHIT YO! xDDDD
7:29pmCarrie
ahah what friends... you consider jessie and those other B*TCH your frineds!!! cause Crow Food you ans Crow Food them i dont give a crap!!!! and y the hell would my face go in my own shit??? Crow Food RETARD!! and im proud to be a B*TCH!!! thank you very much!!!
7:30pmAriel
three things, those muther Crow Food arent my Crow Food' frends, two: you should give a crap becuase i know its horrible but your gonna die some reason and no one will know, and three: you'll fall in your own shit becuase i'll Crow Food trip you
7:34pmAriel
you care? why the hell should i trust you if you cussed that whole shit up there and now you say you Crow Food *CARE*? who and where the hell do you think you are? you KNOW what you did? go ahead tell your asshole suckers what i said, i dont care because they are only a figure of the past
7:38pmCarrie
cause...... i was defending my self!! and what about you.... pretending to be something your not.... cussing psh.... lame B*TCH!!! i have better things to do than waste my time talking to you lame B*TCH ASS HOLE!!! GOD i Crow Food dont give a crap if you hate me!!!! cause your nothing special!!! and i swear to god i dont Crow Food know!!!!!! AHH screw this and screw you!!!! FAG
7:40pmAriel
hahaa....that's kinda funny! x3 truth be told even though i cussed this whole time, i've never heard or used God's holy name in such horrible ways. why have YOU turned to this? i mean, i cuss all the Crow Food and stuff, but *God*? what have you been doing? that makes me sad...
7:41pmCarrie
y.... you dont give a Crow Food about me!!
7:42pmAriel
no.no idont. this conversation is over. rule over ruled, if you are going to use the Lord's name LIKE THAT! i don't want nothing with you. no cussing this time. goodbye stranger

7:43pmCarrie
BYEE B*TCH!!!

7:45pmAriel
my frends gave me the best advice, let me show it to you sometimes people like you need a rough push:

(it was ignoring)
7:52pmCarrie
oh ok
7:54pmCarrie
umm wheres the advice

7:47pmAriel
omgis, lemme guess, carrie's talking to you?
7:48pmGrace
yeah yeah lol
7:48pmAriel
xD gosh i had a fight with it. go ahead and tell it x3
7:49pmGrace
huh? what happened?
7:49pmAriel
bad stuff, she told you i know it. ;P
7:50pmGrace
no seriously she didnt
(it’s stupid when ppl act like they don’t know)

i have no one to tell this to, but you guys are my best frends ever, :3 and truth be told i actually cried i'm not much of a crier, srsly...so i have my proof and i even printed it out and all that crap. nxt time she insults me, she won't be living anymore. xDDDDD jk thx though...

Last edited by Emberwing on Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : made a missprint ... :()

https://www.youtube.com/user/emberwing56

Moonstar

Moonstar
Deceased Ancestor Moonstar

Ember! <3
I'm so sorry, you don't deserve a situation like this. :c

lmfao if that were in real life and I were there, ohhh I'd flick that little brat across the globe haha.

<33333333

Emberwing

Emberwing
Philosopher

<3 <-----finally found out this was a heart :3

thx moon :3 xD i can't wait till friday to kick her ass across the globe. when you said that i was all lmfao! cuz in science i was drawing my fursona hitting a globe to hard that it hit it back in the face and my frend was laughing. xDDDD i <3 memories~~~but still hate carrie!!! >:D

https://www.youtube.com/user/emberwing56

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum