YOU JUST LOST THE GAME, FOO.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

YOU JUST LOST THE GAME, FOO.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 50 on Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:54 am
Q of the Day
Question of the Day

How many toes does Moon have?

Send all guesses to Robinwing!
Latest topics
» Screenie Time;;
Deck the Halls!. {Secret Santa!} EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 11:02 pm by Moonstar

» Ohmygod
Deck the Halls!. {Secret Santa!} EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 2:34 pm by Icestorm

» A what?
Deck the Halls!. {Secret Santa!} EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 2:33 pm by Icestorm

» WCC CHAT SITE!
Deck the Halls!. {Secret Santa!} EmptyWed May 18, 2011 5:18 pm by CrushedSoul

» Hum.....=w=
Deck the Halls!. {Secret Santa!} EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 6:16 pm by Razorstar

» -Please Read- Very Important Poll
Deck the Halls!. {Secret Santa!} EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 1:47 pm by Angelwings

» Skyclan's Destiney
Deck the Halls!. {Secret Santa!} EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 8:30 pm by Emberwing

» Greenleaf Gathering
Deck the Halls!. {Secret Santa!} EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 8:06 pm by Emberwing

» CAMPFiRE;; {Spotz's Random Chronicles II}
Deck the Halls!. {Secret Santa!} EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 8:01 pm by Emberwing

» PLZ......
Deck the Halls!. {Secret Santa!} EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 7:38 pm by Emberwing

You are not connected. Please login or register

Deck the Halls!. {Secret Santa!}

+9
Leopardpaw
Streambreeze
Graystar
Emberwing
Spottedstar
Moonstar
Robinwing
Razorstar
CrushedSoul
13 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Deck the Halls!. {Secret Santa!} Empty Deck the Halls!. {Secret Santa!} Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:40 pm

CrushedSoul

CrushedSoul

Christmas is around the bend!.

Best wishes to all this holiday season...
and to back this statement up, how about a Secret Santa?

Lead Elves!.

Got any concerns? Go to either Waterz or LorLor.

Awaiting Kids!.

Waterz
Dear Santa, for Christmas I'd really like something Zack Fair related... I think him and Cloud are a cute pairing. I also love my dear Snowblossom, and Roxas as you know.

LorLor/Moss
Dear Santa, I'd like anything for Christmas as long as it involves Yaoi!
(Or Blue Socks. Blue Socks are cool too.}

Razor
Dear Santa, for Christmas I really want something that's based around my clan!

Robin
Dear Santa, for Christmas I would like something Pokemon related!

Moon
Dear Santa, I don't mind what you give me for Christmas, as long as it comes from the heart. <3

Spotz
Dear Santa, I would enjoy anything Warriors or Seekers related for Christmas~

Ember
Dear Santa, I like Popsici, oh you know I do!

Grey
Dear Santa, I would enjoy anything Tsubasa related!

Angel
Dear Santa, I'd love something of my cat, Angelwings, particularly a animation, if you can!

Leika
Dear Santa, I would enjoy anything Harry Potter or knitting related!!

Last edited by CrushedSoul on Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:18 pm; edited 8 times in total

2Deck the Halls!. {Secret Santa!} Empty Re: Deck the Halls!. {Secret Santa!} Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:01 pm

CrushedSoul

CrushedSoul

{o}What’s a Secret Santa?{o}
At random people are assigned other people to secretly gift. Everyone states something they would like, or a few things they enjoy, and basically the other person makes them something for Christmas!

{o}What can I possibly give someone?{o}
This being the internet at all, there’s a few options. You can… write them a story, draw them a picture, or make them a video.

{o}I’m not as good at making this as that person!{o}
It’s all about the Christmas cheer, and giving someone else a gift. It doesn’t matter how good you are as long as there is effort put into it.

{o}How to Join!{o}
Post once saying you'd like to participate. After you are added to the list, post a few things you enjoy, so your Santa will know what to base their gift on!

{o}Things I enjoy?{o}
Your Santa needs a few things to go off of. One simple thing is your interests! For me it's Yaoi -- and my OC Snowblossom. It's simple, a few things to give a foundation for a gift!

{o}How do I know who I'm Santa-ing?{o}
After we get a good amount of people, I'll stop accepting people. At that time I'll pair everyone up, and either me or Lorlor will PM you your person. This should be around 2 weeks before Christmas, a perfect amount of time.

3Deck the Halls!. {Secret Santa!} Empty Re: Deck the Halls!. {Secret Santa!} Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:16 pm

Razorstar

Razorstar
Leader
Leader

I would like to join! It sounds like fun.

My main favorite thing is my clan and everyone in it

http://thefusionfighters.webs.com

4Deck the Halls!. {Secret Santa!} Empty Re: Deck the Halls!. {Secret Santa!} Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:21 am

Robinwing

Robinwing
Medicine Cat

I'll join o:

I like to many things... but since I'm on a Pokemon high right now, I'll say something Pokemon related c:

5Deck the Halls!. {Secret Santa!} Empty Re: Deck the Halls!. {Secret Santa!} Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:42 am

Moonstar

Moonstar
Deceased Ancestor Moonstar

I'll join! :3

I enjoy really just anything that you put your heart into! C:

6Deck the Halls!. {Secret Santa!} Empty Re: Deck the Halls!. {Secret Santa!} Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:01 am

CrushedSoul

CrushedSoul

All added.

7Deck the Halls!. {Secret Santa!} Empty Re: Deck the Halls!. {Secret Santa!} Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:40 am

Spottedstar

Spottedstar
Leader
Leader

If allowable, I would love to join as well! :3

I would enjoy anything Warriors or Seekers related, I guess~.

http://jaernocq.proboards.com/index.cgi

8Deck the Halls!. {Secret Santa!} Empty Re: Deck the Halls!. {Secret Santa!} Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:45 am

CrushedSoul

CrushedSoul

Added~

9Deck the Halls!. {Secret Santa!} Empty Re: Deck the Halls!. {Secret Santa!} Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:50 pm

Razorstar

Razorstar
Leader
Leader

spotz if you turn out to be my secret santa then i want a link to that pic you have as your avatar xD its so freaken hilarious!
jk.. but it is funny xD

Last edited by Razorstar on Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:35 am; edited 1 time in total

10Deck the Halls!. {Secret Santa!} Empty Re: Deck the Halls!. {Secret Santa!} Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:57 pm

Emberwing

Emberwing
Philosopher

i wanna join! i want something with POPSICI!!! mwahahahaaaaa~~

https://www.youtube.com/user/emberwing56

11Deck the Halls!. {Secret Santa!} Empty Re: Deck the Halls!. {Secret Santa!} Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:41 pm

CrushedSoul

CrushedSoul

Will add once my computer lets me edit.
In two weeks we'll pick!

12Deck the Halls!. {Secret Santa!} Empty Re: Deck the Halls!. {Secret Santa!} Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:31 am

Moonstar

Moonstar
Deceased Ancestor Moonstar

I CAN'T WAIT FOR CHRISTMAS!

13Deck the Halls!. {Secret Santa!} Empty Re: Deck the Halls!. {Secret Santa!} Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:48 pm

Emberwing

Emberwing
Philosopher

why do ppl say happy holidays? that's kinda dumb though becuz u don't know which holiday theyre talking about x3

14Deck the Halls!. {Secret Santa!} Empty Re: Deck the Halls!. {Secret Santa!} Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:51 pm

Robinwing

Robinwing
Medicine Cat

They say it so you don't offend anyone like if you say "Merry Christmas!" to a Jewish person or someone that doesn't celebrate Christmas then they're all like "wtf ._." so Happy Holidays just goes along with everyones holiday so its all good xD

15Deck the Halls!. {Secret Santa!} Empty Re: Deck the Halls!. {Secret Santa!} Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:34 pm

CrushedSoul

CrushedSoul

SPOTZ, YOUR ICON.

16Deck the Halls!. {Secret Santa!} Empty Re: Deck the Halls!. {Secret Santa!} Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:27 pm

Razorstar

Razorstar
Leader
Leader

I love robins logic XD

17Deck the Halls!. {Secret Santa!} Empty Re: Deck the Halls!. {Secret Santa!} Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:23 pm

Emberwing

Emberwing
Philosopher

wen do we get our coolio secret santa....thingay? :I <----haha look at that face. x3

18Deck the Halls!. {Secret Santa!} Empty Re: Deck the Halls!. {Secret Santa!} Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:11 pm

Graystar

Graystar
Leader
Leader

OHHHHHHH THIS SOUNDS LIKE SO MUCH FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I WANNA JOIN I WANNA JOIN!!!!!!!!
hmmmmm well gray would like anything tsubasa related maybe a really good picture of the characters
^-^ but anything tsubasa related will make gray happy ^-^

19Deck the Halls!. {Secret Santa!} Empty Re: Deck the Halls!. {Secret Santa!} Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:19 pm

CrushedSoul

CrushedSoul

December 2nd We'll dish out Santas!

20Deck the Halls!. {Secret Santa!} Empty Re: Deck the Halls!. {Secret Santa!} Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:11 pm

Graystar

Graystar
Leader
Leader

YAYZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO MUCH FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

21Deck the Halls!. {Secret Santa!} Empty Re: Deck the Halls!. {Secret Santa!} Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:35 pm

Streambreeze

Streambreeze

dear santa i would love to have my cat angelwings in am animation i know its crazy but its something i know you can give me

just wish you culd give me my daddy back =(

22Deck the Halls!. {Secret Santa!} Empty Re: Deck the Halls!. {Secret Santa!} Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:19 am

Razorstar

Razorstar
Leader
Leader

Streambreeze wrote:dear santa i would love to have my cat angelwings in am animation i know its crazy but its something i know you can give me

just wish you culd give me my daddy back =(

ZOMG ANGEL! you don't have a daddy! thats terrible. Razor gives angel a big hug and a christmas pie ^^

23Deck the Halls!. {Secret Santa!} Empty Re: Deck the Halls!. {Secret Santa!} Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:43 am

Streambreeze

Streambreeze

i do have a dad hes just nothim self he left us here in house that has no heat or ac ugh now he just got marryed TO MY BEST FRIENDS MOM!

24Deck the Halls!. {Secret Santa!} Empty Re: Deck the Halls!. {Secret Santa!} Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:38 pm

CrushedSoul

CrushedSoul

I'M ASSIGNING SANTAS RIGHT NOW. CHECK YOUR INBOXES FOR A PM IN THE NEAR FUTURE STATING YOUR PERSON~

25Deck the Halls!. {Secret Santa!} Empty Re: Deck the Halls!. {Secret Santa!} Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:29 pm

Emberwing

Emberwing
Philosopher

D: poor angel! DDDDD: that must be horrible! at least you could always go over to your frends house just to say hi! :D:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum