YOU JUST LOST THE GAME, FOO.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

YOU JUST LOST THE GAME, FOO.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 50 on Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:54 am
Q of the Day
Question of the Day

How many toes does Moon have?

Send all guesses to Robinwing!
Latest topics
» Screenie Time;;
& We Bid Good-bye. EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 11:02 pm by Moonstar

» Ohmygod
& We Bid Good-bye. EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 2:34 pm by Icestorm

» A what?
& We Bid Good-bye. EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 2:33 pm by Icestorm

» WCC CHAT SITE!
& We Bid Good-bye. EmptyWed May 18, 2011 5:18 pm by CrushedSoul

» Hum.....=w=
& We Bid Good-bye. EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 6:16 pm by Razorstar

» -Please Read- Very Important Poll
& We Bid Good-bye. EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 1:47 pm by Angelwings

» Skyclan's Destiney
& We Bid Good-bye. EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 8:30 pm by Emberwing

» Greenleaf Gathering
& We Bid Good-bye. EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 8:06 pm by Emberwing

» CAMPFiRE;; {Spotz's Random Chronicles II}
& We Bid Good-bye. EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 8:01 pm by Emberwing

» PLZ......
& We Bid Good-bye. EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 7:38 pm by Emberwing

You are not connected. Please login or register

& We Bid Good-bye.

+7
Finchfeather
Icestorm
Emberwing
Leopardpaw
Razorstar
Moonstar
Watersong
11 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1& We Bid Good-bye. Empty & We Bid Good-bye. Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:29 pm

Watersong

Medicine Cat

Ah, holy shit.

It's been one long run, guys. And I can't believe it's actually come to a end, too. This last year & a half ACTUALLY TWO YEARS has been kickass, jerkface moments and exploding puppies aside. I love you guys. Maybe it’s not my place to say the parting words, but I’ve come to face it, really. I guess In this situations it’s when I get on my knees and beg, please, let’s remake this site. But actually, I think we’ve got our worth out of this. I know we’ve had plenty of roller coasters but I don’t think you can deny this was all helluva lotta fun. Remember these days?

Thanks a lot Robin. She was the one that dragged me onto here, and I don’t regret any of it. You’re my best friend for a reason. Moon, you’ve been a goddess this whole time, thanks so much for helping bridge the time without Sky. Spotz you’ve been a kickass partner in crime, and a wonderful role-playing buddy. Through shitz and rainbows. (And I totally had more posts than you at one point.) Leika, my wonderful daughter, you gave me hope for our newer generations. Kickassin’ 11 that I ever met. Although I’ve made a few enemies, Razor you were still a aspect of this site that after a while it was incomplete without you. Although you may not believe me, it’s true. Ice, thanks for letting me live in your basement and share your bed. Angel. You were amazing to meet, thanks for dealing with me and spazztical scary moments. May my popsici never be singular again, Ember. Sunny Boy, I wish you woulda been around more, man! Last but not least, Gray, my lawyer apprentice, you. Me. Child’s Card Game. I promise you we’ll meet again, oh lil apprentice. Lorlor you don’t even get a honorable mention.

Thanks everyone who participated in Secret Santa, too. Everyone who did everything prior. The lost and the forgotten, and the hordes of side accounts.

As you see, everything but this farewell section has been locked, to preserve it. You can find it all under Cheese, then it’s respective category (unless pruning got to it). And well, to prevent Moon from causing a black hole, too. She’d turn this into a fuzzy handcuff trafficking site… ;D

If you wish to contact me again, try me on Youtube as Mintpuppy17 or Mintwafflez on DeviantART. On Yahoo and MSN I’m Shortverk@yahoo.com.

Up and Out,
The True Watersong.

Last edited by Watersong on Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://www.fanfiction.net/~mintwafflez

2& We Bid Good-bye. Empty Re: & We Bid Good-bye. Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:05 pm

Moonstar

Moonstar
Deceased Ancestor Moonstar

Let me just start this by saying:
This site has literally changed my life.

Holy crowfood. I'm actually crying. Sorry for being all dramatic, but I mean it with all my heart. I love you all SO much. I joined this site at the end of 7th grade; the worst time in my life. The people I met and chatted with here are basically the only real friends I have. Most of the people have been here for.. almost 2 years now? Gah, I just love you all. If I hadn't of seen the little YouTube video made by Hawkfire that promoted the site, I actually TRULY don't know where I'd be right now. I don't express it much but, chatting with the people on here has pretty much kept me SANE. You people are the ones I can say pretty much tell everything to, and not feel judged or looked down upon.
All those days on the chatbox just chatting away about random sh*t were the funniest things. Ask my mom, she'll tell you how much I laughed at the desk to myself. xD
Pshh, I remember the time when Pure and I had a fight for a month or so.. It was YOU GUYS who I could talk to.
It's a shame that busy lives now separate us from the fun ol' chat times we used to have. Dx
Oh and by the way, I will tell tales of WCC to my grandchildren.. Corrupting their little minds.. Poor things.
ANYWAYS.
Let me repeat this,
From the bottom of my heart and soul, TO THE BRIM OF MY BRAIN, I love you. So much. I won't ever forget it.

Now just because this site is losing it's flair, doesn't mean we can't have outside contact!
My;
Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Moonstarr72

Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/moonstarr72?ref=profile

Cell Phone [Call or text 24/7. LITERALLY.]: 602-321-9326 <3

Robin, Waterz, Spotz, Ice, Ember, Sun, Angel, Kai, Gray, Hawk, Fury, Eagle, Talon, and EVERYONE ELSE. I looooooooove you. <3

Oh and, thanks Waterz for (Everything, but specifically) taking care of locking the posts. This place doesn't need a black hole from me. Scary. xD

I hope someday, when we're all stuffy adults, I'll run into someone and just give them a big hug. THIS PLACE IS PRETTY DEEP MAN. I mean, this isn't just another Warriors site. It's lasted longer than usual sites do.

I will never forget this place,
Moonstar

Last edited by Moonstar on Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:55 pm; edited 2 times in total

3& We Bid Good-bye. Empty Re: & We Bid Good-bye. Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:43 pm

Razorstar

Razorstar
Leader
Leader

were to begin.... 7th grade was my worst year of school I constently got into fights and in trouble. I was really sad. But then one day I was looking at warrior videos on youtube when I saw a link in one of the discriptions. I clicked it because I was curious. I came to a little site called warriorcatchat and I instantly fell in love. I made my account and I knew the perfect name for it "Razorfang". I joined windclan wich was my favorite. I pleged loyalty to it. But i decided that one day I would be its leader... that I would be razorstar. I did become leader and I made windclan to most powerful clan on the site! We had plenty of prey, warriors, and kits. We were happy... but then I got addicted to fusionfall. I started playing it all day and never cam on the site. I didn't roleplay or even check on my clan. I wish I had done better. I still think I did good for Windclan but I let them down.

Spottedstar- My first friend You are the coolest person ever spotz and I will never forget you. When I first came to the site I dreamed of standing on the great rock with you at a clan gathering someday... sadly it never happend. But on a happier note we we're both eragon crazy xD Spottedstar you were my best friend on here, I could always turn to you for help or advice. Thank you for being such a good friend.

Moonstar- My first mate on WCC... I know i'm not suppose to bring that up but I felt I should for this occasion. Moon you were one of my best freinds on here. You always know jsut what to say to get everyone in a good mood. Your also one of the coolest people I have ever met. Thank you for being such a good friend.... and i'm sure Steelfang thought you were a good mother

Watersong- .... Water me and you have difnetly had our ups and downs. We never usually see eye to eye. Honestly sometimes I hated you. But I can still say you were one of my best friends. You always say what you think is right and don't take crap from anyone, thats why yur so good at giving advice. I'm sorry for all the arguments we had. Thank you for being such a good friend a loyal member of windclan.

Robinwing- Robin you are definetly the person I will miss the most. You were always willing to talk and consider my ideas for the site. You are smart and really cool! I'm not even sure what else I can say.... YOUR AWESOME! pretty much sums it up. Thank you for being such a good friend.

Graystar- Graystar my fellow leader.. we were warrior together but even thoguh we were from diffrent clans we were like littermates. You always put me in a good mood (and gave me cookies) thank you for being such a good friend.

Emberwing- Emberwing you always knew how to make someone laugh by saying the right thing at the right time... or usually a totally random thing. But it was still cool! I hope we can stay in contact so I can hear some more of oyur jokes thanks for being such a good friend.

Mossy/Finchfeahter- Mossy xD I loved when I first met you! your name was mosspaw and everyone was calling you moss but I had to be diffrent and call you mossy! Then you came along with finchfeahter and became my deputy! You would have been a great leader! thankxs for being such a good friend!

Saharafur/Angelwing- You were one of windclan's and thunderclan's best warriors! You were loyal and kind, no one could have asked more of you. Thanks for being such a good friend.

Icestorm- I really never got to know you that much Ice but still thankx for being such a good friend!

Talon/Pouncestar/Amberstar- I know you won't see this but I still wanted to post this because you were one of my best friends! I hope to see you again someday!

Blackstar- I never got to really know you either But I hope I will actually get to talk to you someday.

Brambleclaw- My leader, and my idol! I'll never forget you and all the cool hunting patrols we did! thanks for being such a good friend.

Sneezefur- You were windclan's greatest leader. I wanted to be jsut like you but sadly I let my clan die.... i'm sorry. thanks for being such a good friend.

Leopardpaw- I wish I could have seen you made a warror but I guess it wasn't meant to be. i'll miss you leopard. thanks for being such a good friend.

Suncloud- Well suncloud I didn't really get to know you either... but you were graystar's deputy and that enough for me! thanks for being such a good friend.

Robert- ROBERT I WILL MISS YOU! YOU WERE THE HEART AND SOUL OF WCC! I WILL NEVER FORGET YOU!

My yahoo messenger is Razorfang50

my skype is razorfang45

thefusionfighters.webs.com

there is a chatbox there.... come talk to me if you want.

GOODBYE EVERYONE!!!!! I WILL MISS YOU ALL SO MUCH!

Last edited by Razorstar on Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:50 am; edited 3 times in total

http://thefusionfighters.webs.com

4& We Bid Good-bye. Empty Goodbye~ Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:02 pm

Leopardpaw

Leopardpaw
Warrior

This is truly really sad for me. Like Moon, this site HAS changed my life too. I've met a lot of interesting people, and got to know them, maybe a little too much n.n These people have made a difference in me too. Everyone. Even if we didn't talk a lot. I also wanted to thank Vanessa. Like Waterz, (without Robin) you got me hooked on here, and you got me to read the Warriors saga. Seriously, I want to thank everyone, for all the good memories, laughs, and smiles we had. I know I can't say much, for I wasn't here for everything, but I do say this: I will absolutely remember every person, every word, every laugh, that I have shared and met on this site. Whether it be on a thread, or on the chatbox, I will remember.

Robin: You are the one, who really kinda helped me get into drawing, with all you (*cough*naggy*cough*) requests for drawings. You were also one of the nicest people on here. Thank you, and I'll miss watching you and Vanessa talk about Pokemon, and I'll miss you and Waterz talking about school stuff.
Waterz: You truly were my sister. You were there whenever I had a question, and even though we will (DEFINITELY) stay in touch with like Facebook, I'll miss all the things you said on the chatbox. You, also, in a way you didn't know, helped me with my writing. At school, in my writing, some of my characters were based on your high personality. Thank you.
Moon: Even though we'll probably see each other for the rest of out lives, you were still there. You were always on the chatbox when I needed you, and you helped me even with my first roleplay. You were the one who got me hooked on here, and on a lot of books, not just Warriors. You definitely are like my sister, and though we WILL talk after this, it's gonna be sad to not look forward to talking to you on here after school.
Kai: You. Oh, you. You are one of the funniest, awesomest, nicest, understanding people I have ever met. You were another person who helped me with my drawings, with all of your requests too. Even though sometimes I didn't pursue that request, I always tried, and that helped me, A LOT. Thanks Kai. Oh, and, DO A BARREL ROLL.
Spotz: You are... indescribable. Even though we talked, but didn't know each other TOO well, you are still an inspiration. Your art and stories, really are something new to me. They make me want to be like you. Thanks, I will miss you a lot. c:
For everyone else, including: Ice, Brambles, Razor, Angel, Ember, Gray, you are also the people I vow to not forget. Every single on of you, put a smile on my face, and was a great friend. You guys, are just, put into one word, awesome. That's not much, but I can't really put into words what I feel.

Thank you all WCC members, for changing my life. All of you are VERY special to me.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LeikainSaga
Youtube: http://wwww.youtube.com/leopardtail789

Last edited by Leopardpaw on Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

5& We Bid Good-bye. Empty Re: & We Bid Good-bye. Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:28 pm

Emberwing

Emberwing
Philosopher

I guess it’s true…the time has come –sigh—

I wish I had more time to tell you everything, but like Moon and Leika said, this site really impacted me. L I wish I could tell you I was crying……if my parents weren’t observing me from afar….xD but I hope that you will all have a good and beautiful, bright future. Plz, just don’t forget us. I want to thank everyone personally, and if I forgot you, I want to tell you, I still LOVE you too! x3 so…

Moon: I want to thank you for always being there, and always encouraging me. Thank you for all the times we had laughing together. Totally insanely laughter!

Waterz: thank you for being so full of life, and so straight forward. When we were crumbling, and we needed some firm insults, you were there! as in, you got us to gather ourselves together! :3 thank you so much for being a part of my life!

Robin: I want to thank you for bringing me here, too. you may not have known it, but it’s true. You did, by the power of YOUTUBE!!! :DDDD we can always praise yt! Jk. But still, you were the one who changed my life, I thought this site would be just like all the other rp sites, where you don’t seem to have such a connection, but you proved this site, and you proved my thoughts wrong. X3 two thumbs up!

Leika: I want to thank you for being you! You were the only one who was around my age and you were the one who shared your thoughts too. you were such a frend to me! Thank you for being a die hard harry potter fan! –high 5-

Razor: OMR! Razorstar, razorfang, razorrazor! You have such an addiction to games! I love that about you, you have that lively childhood feeling to you, and when I met someone who had such ambition and life and so full of it, I thought of you! Thank you for making first impressions great! Thank you for proving that gossip is annoying. Thank you for introducing me to dragonadopters! I luv my dragon, may ryuk and my dragons play fo’evah more!

Gray and Angel: I too want to thank you for your cookies! x3! I just luf cookies! you were always the uplifting Christian soul, as well as Angel was too, thank you so much for your Godly advice! I will always seek you two for more reasons, I hope we stay in touch.

Sun: I want to thank you for being one of the first people I met on this site. I want to thank you for your naturally curly hair! :3 curly hair is good, remember that. And always rembember: GLASSES = AWSUMNESS!!!!

Ice: I really never got to truly meet you either. It makes me respect you more. I love how you are Canadian (just like my neighbor) because truth be told, I now know that Canadians don’t say ‘eh’ ! I adore you for your admiration of weapons and dragons. I love how you are so independent. I hope one day you will come to know your Creator, and who knows, He might have made dragons, they just didn’t survive~ you never know!

Kai: thank you for having so many names, thank you for your yaoi addiction like Waterz. Thank you for being so awsumly coolio! :DDDDDD I hope to meet you again….

Spotz: you are my idol! You are my artist idol, that is. XDDDDDD thank you for being so good at your talents, I bet that God has a great deal ahead for you! :3

So may God bless you all,

Emberwing (popsici luver)

Youtube: emberwing56

Facebook: kaori Harino (I think I have a picture of a cat?)

Cell: 520-465-0277

https://www.youtube.com/user/emberwing56

6& We Bid Good-bye. Empty Re: & We Bid Good-bye. Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:29 am

Icestorm

Icestorm

Shmokes.. How do I even start the end....Ah.. I know..
Although good things never last, you just have to travel down further through the dusty road to find another well. However, for the journey ahead we will preserve our last remnants of our last water source to last us through this voyage.
So we store some in our pouches, and hope it will last.
And when we do find that other well
we will pour our remaining water, to mix with the new.
So we shall have a new source, but it will have traces...
of our last.

The last well is here
and we still remember it
and when we do find
our next playground
we will start anew out of the old
Right?!
------
But just two regrets is that we could have waited 2 more days.. so it would have been our anniversary and our funeral D:..
And that we could have had a "Last Roleplay" for the celebration.
------

Gosh this is getting elongated....
well...
I guess its sayounara WCC... RIP...
And thanks to all of you, it was an enjoyable stay...
Robin
Moon
Spotz
Waters... Wait a minute.. YOU STOLE MY BED... *CROSS*
Leika
Kai
Razo-... Wait a minute... CANADA HATER. *ONE EYE GLARE*
Fury - *Still find it funny you're in the top 10 posters..*
Sky....quit smoking.
Gray
Sun
Ember
Bramble
Farewell and remember..
Dont do drugs...
And its
Not the end of the world.

http://www.dragonsreign.synthasite.com

7& We Bid Good-bye. Empty Re: & We Bid Good-bye. Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:39 am

Finchfeather

Finchfeather
Deputy

Oh my God now I'm crying too. YOU GUYS. ;;
It sounds cliche now how much this site has affected the people in it, but it's true; I joined midway through my seventh grade year, a time when I was emotionally hurting and re-learning how to correctly interact with people. (but that's a story for another time.)
Waterz dragged me on (Not even an honourable mention? ;; ) because she said I had no friends, so all of this - my re-literacy and people skills - are really her fault. BLAME.
That being said, though I wasn't around until December, the year and three months run I had on this site was absolutely the high point of my life thus far.
Spotz, Waterz, Moon, Robin, Leika, Gray, Ember, I owe so much to you guys. Thank you so much for helping me (literally) become the person I am today.
Razor, too. Even though we didn't always see eye-to-eye on some things, you were, through the muck, one of my favorites on here. Thanks. 83
Ice, though I didn't know you well, you were always a great person to talk to and talked about when you were gone. C:
Anybody else I'm forgetting; Thank you all for making this site a wonderful place.
I hope to see you all someday. ;;

With much love,
Kai/Mosspaw/Finchfeather/Lorimina.

facebook; Kylie O'Connor (Fai icon)
youtube; https://www.youtube.com/user/lorimina
yahoo; lori_mina

Time passes by, direction unknown;
You've left us now but we're not alone..
Before you know it, your cup's overflown..
You measured no one that I've ever known.

And it's quite alright;
And goodbye for now;
Just look up to the stars,
And believe who you are,
Cause it's quite alright..
And so long, goodbye..

We always knew that it'd come to this;
It's times like these I forget what I miss..
Matters of heart are hard to address-
'Specially when yours is full of emptiness..

And it's quite alright
And goodbye for now;
And believe who you are,
Cause it's quite alright,
And so long, goodbye..

..Time passes by, direction unknown
You've left us now but we're not alone..
Before you know it, the cup's overflown;
You measured no one that I've ever known..

And it's quite alright..
And goodbye for now..
And believe who you are,
Cause it's quite alright
And so long, goodbye.

https://www.youtube.com/user/lorimina

8& We Bid Good-bye. Empty Re: & We Bid Good-bye. Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:20 pm

Razorstar

Razorstar
Leader
Leader

I'll miss you mossy!

p.s. were you put all your names you should have also put mossy cause thats what I call you

9& We Bid Good-bye. Empty Re: & We Bid Good-bye. Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:12 pm

Emberwing

Emberwing
Philosopher

lol, a last laugh for the moment. xD razor, correcting as always~

10& We Bid Good-bye. Empty Re: & We Bid Good-bye. Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:10 pm

Finchfeather

Finchfeather
Deputy

I love you guys. <3

https://www.youtube.com/user/lorimina

11& We Bid Good-bye. Empty Re: & We Bid Good-bye. Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:39 pm

FuryTail

FuryTail
Warrior

Moonstar wrote:
Let me just start this by saying:
This site has literally changed my life.

Holy crowfood. I'm actually crying. Sorry for being all dramatic, but I mean it with all my heart. I love you all SO much. I joined this site at the end of 7th grade; the worst time in my life. The people I met and chatted with here are basically the only real friends I have. Most of the people have been here for.. almost 2 years now? Gah, I just love you all. If I hadn't of seen the little YouTube video made by Hawkfire that promoted the site, I actually TRULY don't know where I'd be right now. I don't express it much but, chatting with the people on here has pretty much kept me SANE. You people are the ones I can say pretty much tell everything to, and not feel judged or looked down upon.
All those days on the chatbox just chatting away about random sh*t were the funniest things. Ask my mom, she'll tell you how much I laughed at the desk to myself. xD
Pshh, I remember the time when Pure and I had a fight for a month or so.. It was YOU GUYS who I could talk to.
It's a shame that busy lives now separate us from the fun ol' chat times we used to have. Dx
Oh and by the way, I will tell tales of WCC to my grandchildren.. Corrupting their little minds.. Poor things.
ANYWAYS.
Let me repeat this,
From the bottom of my heart and soul, TO THE BRIM OF MY BRAIN, I love you. So much. I won't ever forget it.

Now just because this site is losing it's flair, doesn't mean we can't have outside contact!
My;
Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Moonstarr72

Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/moonstarr72?ref=profile

Cell Phone [Call or text 24/7. LITERALLY.]: 602-321-9326 <3

Robin, Waterz, Spotz, Ice, Ember, Sun, Angel, Kai, Gray, Hawk, Fury, Eagle, Talon, and EVERYONE ELSE. I looooooooove you. <3

Oh and, thanks Waterz for (Everything, but specifically) taking care of locking the posts. This place doesn't need a black hole from me. Scary. xD

I hope someday, when we're all stuffy adults, I'll run into someone and just give them a big hug. THIS PLACE IS PRETTY DEEP MAN. I mean, this isn't just another Warriors site. It's lasted longer than usual sites do.

I will never forget this place,
Moonstar
wow omg i cnt believe its closing n i didnt even get the chance to mke my self known thru it nymore >< i shuda stayed roung (probaly) n maybe i wuda been accepted :S anyway u guys had made my days bk in the past n i will also never forget this , i remember when sky sed hey cme cme look at this web im making , frm tht day forward my life was changed , i luv u all,

Soz i werernt around i do luv u all even u ice :S, most of all
The RaNdmO CHronicCLES,

i miss this more then nything
i luv u all
<3,
Ur former beloved shadowclan leader,
Ur long lost friend,
Fury

12& We Bid Good-bye. Empty Re: & We Bid Good-bye. Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:41 pm

FuryTail

FuryTail
Warrior

i quoted the wrong text but tht will do , n i guess razorstar is a nice person , i never got to meet him gl in the future all u tht i know from the first few months of this forum

13& We Bid Good-bye. Empty Re: & We Bid Good-bye. Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:44 am

Razorstar

Razorstar
Leader
Leader

I whonder how I got into that 0_o?

14& We Bid Good-bye. Empty Re: & We Bid Good-bye. Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:00 pm

Emberwing

Emberwing
Philosopher

into wha now? ._. xD i suddenly feel like laughing.

15& We Bid Good-bye. Empty Re: & We Bid Good-bye. Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:01 pm

Razorstar

Razorstar
Leader
Leader

How did I jsut randomly get brought into fury's post?

16& We Bid Good-bye. Empty Re: & We Bid Good-bye. Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:40 am

Angelwings

Angelwings
Deputy

my friends? no i cant refur to you guys by that famely more like it im so going to miss it here.. im sorry i left i just gess after my dad left i have been very depressed... im going to miss this place and all of you guys

my facebook acc is Keely Reynolds has a pictuse of a gray cat with a red coller

my youtubes

f18 nightdog
angeltail1
mississsippistar
bloodclawofwind

devainART
bloodstarofshadow

dragonadopters
rangerbones

immortal Night

Enya Cullen

i love you guys

moon your like a sister we have so much in comen

waterz: you make me laugh always there for me

spotz you have the best art of us all

and gray: my brother and leader how im going to miss you the most

guys im in pure tears here we cant just up and leave where a famely!!
lets give it another try please! im begging you you guys are my only true friends!

http://www.clancatsrock.weebly.com

17& We Bid Good-bye. Empty Re: & We Bid Good-bye. Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:36 pm

Razorstar

Razorstar
Leader
Leader

i've already tried that

18& We Bid Good-bye. Empty Re: & We Bid Good-bye. Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:28 pm

Graystar

Graystar
Leader
Leader

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO ONE BETTER LEAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gray will miss you way to much!!!!!! This site has changed my life and I've loved meeting all of you. You guys are some of my very best friends. And I dont want to say goodbye.

Spottedstar: You were one of the first people I met on here. I still remember when I first met yu and Ice/Blazingstar back then, and how you two first tricked me on the chatbox. Plus you were the first one I ever gave a cookie too I love you so much!!

Leopard: You were the first one who read my posts that I made up about graystripes childhood I wish I could have finished them for you. You were always such a great friend and Im sorry I never posted your warriors ceremony. But you'll always be leopardtail to me. LOVE YA!!

Moon: I could always come to you for help and advice. You were also one of the first people who I met on this site. You were awesome and a grea admin. Gray loves you too.

Waterz: ......words can not describe XD. I had so mush fun waterz and I loved being your lawyer apprentice!!! You always excepted my cookies and helped me with my technological issues. Your awesome and dont you ever forget it or I will sue! XD

Robin: I loved talking to you as well I could always tell you anything and youd always have a fun thing to say about it. I was so Happy I could give you a secret santa present. And you will always be one of my best friends even though you almost blewe it with the sahadowclaw fake identity bluff it was awesome and made me laugh so hard XD!!!! You will always be one of my greatest friends.

Moss: Moss I will definitely miss you and I will miss our lovely manga debates and character wars XD!!!!! I got you into Tsubasa and you got me into code geass......although based on claims from the mock trial I'm not sure whether that is a good think XD just kidding ita AWESOME!!! thanks so much for all the good times. Oh and I'm sorry that you got epically facepalmed by waterz and me with the shadowclaw joke XD but it was really hillarious!!! I will love you forever.

Razorstar: You were awesome I loved all the mock battles that we had, and all the disputes of the awesome gray/razor's hole with the flat screen and awesome cookie buffet. You're an awesome friend and I think it would be impossible to forget you XD!!!! thank you for all of the lovely cream pies as well. I will always be one of your bestest buddies.

Emberz: Just plain all around awesome. I loved chatting with you and reading your awesome posts. Thank you for all the popsici fun XD!!! And I would love to keep in touch with you to keep talking about stuff. Thanks for watching all the stupid videos tha I made to and commenting on them they made me feel good. You will always be one of my best friends.

Angel: Last but certainly not least, angel you were one of my closest friends on this site and one of my favorite rp buddies ^-^. I had so much fun with you, and you always brightened my day. I could talk to you about anything and you were always awesome. I couldnt have asked for a better sister, deputy, or friend. Thank yu so much.

AND A SPECIAL THANKS TO ALL OF YOU WHO KEPT CONFUSING ME WITH ALL OF THE MIXED UP NAMES YOU CAME UP WITH ON THE STUPID CHATBOX!!!! TO ALL OF YOU I AM SIMPLY KNOWN AS YOUR FRIENDLY NORWEGIAN SALESMAN XD!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE THIS SITE AND EVERYONE ON IT!!!!!!!!!!! YOURE ALL AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!

but I do have some good news angel is making a site for us all to go on if we want so that we can keep in touch. Because sadly I dont have a facebook and my parents dont want me to give out email adress's. So this may be the only way I can keep in touch. So please join!!! It is a warriors site but its only one clan and while you can do small roleplays if you want to you dont have to, and you can also do other roleplays as well not just warriors. And even if you dont want to rp just come on anyway to chat on the chatbox Because gray doesnt want to loose touch with anyone!!!!!! so please come even if its just to hang out on the chatbox. Plus if you dont come and join I will personally hunt all of you down and force you/ sue you until you join!....remember I was trained by waterz XD!!! So please come. I love all of you very much and you are some of my best friends hope we can talk again.

-Graystar (cookie)

19& We Bid Good-bye. Empty Re: & We Bid Good-bye. Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:39 pm

Angelwings

Angelwings
Deputy

http://www.clancatsrock.weebly.com

20& We Bid Good-bye. Empty Re: & We Bid Good-bye. Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:49 am

Razorstar

Razorstar
Leader
Leader

well i'll try to make an account...

21& We Bid Good-bye. Empty Re: & We Bid Good-bye. Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:05 pm

Cosmicstar

Deceased Ancestor
Deceased Ancestor

well dang this stinks... I mean I never really played on here anyway...

22& We Bid Good-bye. Empty Re: & We Bid Good-bye. Tue May 25, 2010 6:45 pm

Icestorm

Icestorm

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit…what a ride!’” ~Hunter S. Thompson

http://www.dragonsreign.synthasite.com

23& We Bid Good-bye. Empty Re: & We Bid Good-bye. Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:59 pm

Razorstar

Razorstar
Leader
Leader

Good way to put it Icestorm

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum