YOU JUST LOST THE GAME, FOO.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

YOU JUST LOST THE GAME, FOO.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 50 on Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:54 am
Q of the Day
Question of the Day

How many toes does Moon have?

Send all guesses to Robinwing!
Latest topics
» Screenie Time;;
3rd Gathering ~~~~~ NOW EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 11:02 pm by Moonstar

» Ohmygod
3rd Gathering ~~~~~ NOW EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 2:34 pm by Icestorm

» A what?
3rd Gathering ~~~~~ NOW EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 2:33 pm by Icestorm

» WCC CHAT SITE!
3rd Gathering ~~~~~ NOW EmptyWed May 18, 2011 5:18 pm by CrushedSoul

» Hum.....=w=
3rd Gathering ~~~~~ NOW EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 6:16 pm by Razorstar

» -Please Read- Very Important Poll
3rd Gathering ~~~~~ NOW EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 1:47 pm by Angelwings

» Skyclan's Destiney
3rd Gathering ~~~~~ NOW EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 8:30 pm by Emberwing

» Greenleaf Gathering
3rd Gathering ~~~~~ NOW EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 8:06 pm by Emberwing

» CAMPFiRE;; {Spotz's Random Chronicles II}
3rd Gathering ~~~~~ NOW EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 8:01 pm by Emberwing

» PLZ......
3rd Gathering ~~~~~ NOW EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 7:38 pm by Emberwing

You are not connected. Please login or register

3rd Gathering ~~~~~ NOW

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

13rd Gathering ~~~~~ NOW Empty 3rd Gathering ~~~~~ NOW Sun May 11, 2008 7:47 am

HawkFire

HawkFire
Founder
Founder

StoneHeart sat silently with his clan members. SweetDreams was there and was tending to one of his wounds he had got while going to the gathering.

"OW" StoneHeart meowed. "Ssssshh you big kit, it doesnt hurt that much." SweetDreams meowed. her whiskeres twitched in amusement and so did StoneHearts. "Yeh!" LionPaw meowed.

"SSsssh its starting" The riverClan deputy meowed.

https://warriorcatchat.rpg-board.net

23rd Gathering ~~~~~ NOW Empty Re: 3rd Gathering ~~~~~ NOW Sun May 11, 2008 8:00 am

Spottedstar

Spottedstar
Leader
Leader

I'm not gonna be in this gathering. Gotta go save Ice...

Last edited by Spottedbelly on Sun May 11, 2008 8:44 am; edited 1 time in total

http://jaernocq.proboards.com/index.cgi

33rd Gathering ~~~~~ NOW Empty Re: 3rd Gathering ~~~~~ NOW Sun May 11, 2008 8:26 am

Sweetdreams

Sweetdreams
Warrior

Sweetdreams dropped her herbs neatly at her paws and looked up at the 3 gathering leaders. She knew where the fourth was.

Watersong had made it into the opening, and seated beside the fellow medicine cat. Sweetdreams quickly gave Watersong's wounds a sniff before returning her attention.

43rd Gathering ~~~~~ NOW Empty Re: 3rd Gathering ~~~~~ NOW Sun May 11, 2008 8:47 am

Rainwish

Rainwish
Deceased Ancestor
Deceased Ancestor

Rainwish walked up to the two medicine cats and purred. "Ah," she meowed, "I've heard greencough is running through the Clans." She swished her tail anxiously, "possibly breeding down the river."

53rd Gathering ~~~~~ NOW Empty Re: 3rd Gathering ~~~~~ NOW Sun May 11, 2008 8:52 am

Watersong

Medicine Cat

Watersong blinked, "That'll be great", she muttered turning back to the leaders. She shifted uneasy.

Sweetdreams shifed as well, "I've never delt with any of the coughs yet. Lets hope it stays on layaway for a while"

http://www.fanfiction.net/~mintwafflez

63rd Gathering ~~~~~ NOW Empty Re: 3rd Gathering ~~~~~ NOW Sun May 11, 2008 8:56 am

Rainwish

Rainwish
Deceased Ancestor
Deceased Ancestor

"I'm frightened by it as well. I don't have the experience to deal with a Clan threatening epidemic either," Rainwish meowed with a sigh. She two looked at the assembling leaders.

73rd Gathering ~~~~~ NOW Empty Re: 3rd Gathering ~~~~~ NOW Sun May 11, 2008 6:38 pm

She entered last. The rain fall from earlier had increased, though still allowing the moon to shine. Making Purestar's body give off a glow. Her dull, dialated eyes wondered aimlessly around the clearing then fixed upon the rock. Her shoulders moved in a smooth rythem as she entered the center, passing every cat without even the slightest nod. Her fur clung to her body tightly, as one of the Shadowclan warriors brushed against her she let out a growl. 'Don't touch me!' She whispered in a demonic like voice. Sending the cat fleeing.
Her lifeless eyes focused upon the rock, as if she were a warrior, waiting for the great leaders to speak. Soon she moved forward. Gripping the edges with ease. Though the rock was drizzled with Starclan's tears. 'I don't care what you think...this is what we have decided. She whispered softly, looking at the sky, letting the drops splatter off her face and fall to her frozen paws.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum