YOU JUST LOST THE GAME, FOO.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

YOU JUST LOST THE GAME, FOO.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 50 on Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:54 am
Q of the Day
Question of the Day

How many toes does Moon have?

Send all guesses to Robinwing!
Latest topics
» Screenie Time;;
The Gathering... EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 11:02 pm by Moonstar

» Ohmygod
The Gathering... EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 2:34 pm by Icestorm

» A what?
The Gathering... EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 2:33 pm by Icestorm

» WCC CHAT SITE!
The Gathering... EmptyWed May 18, 2011 5:18 pm by CrushedSoul

» Hum.....=w=
The Gathering... EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 6:16 pm by Razorstar

» -Please Read- Very Important Poll
The Gathering... EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 1:47 pm by Angelwings

» Skyclan's Destiney
The Gathering... EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 8:30 pm by Emberwing

» Greenleaf Gathering
The Gathering... EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 8:06 pm by Emberwing

» CAMPFiRE;; {Spotz's Random Chronicles II}
The Gathering... EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 8:01 pm by Emberwing

» PLZ......
The Gathering... EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 7:38 pm by Emberwing

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Gathering...

3 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1The Gathering... Empty The Gathering... Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:35 am

The four clans of the forest gathered under the light of the full moon, to have a peaceful meeting, to share tidings. Icestorm stalked ran to the clearing with the other Thunderclan members, and settled down infront of the greatrock. Moonstar, leader of Thunderclan, Furystar, leader of Shadowclan, Skystar, leader of Windclan, and Purestar, leader of Riverclan. All gathered on the greatrock, while the other warriors and apprentices told stories and more. Icestorm settled himself besides Hedgehogfoot, and the Riverclan, Spottedbelly, and quietly sat there, greeting each other.

2The Gathering... Empty Re: The Gathering... Sun Apr 06, 2008 1:05 pm

Watersong

Medicine Cat

Watersong slowly made through the cats, keeping her gaze on Skystar most of the time. She wasn't comfortable here at all, and her uneasiness kept her moving and ignoring and potental friendships she could make between other clan's warriors. She finally settled in the middle, curling her tail over her paws, it's long wispy fur covering her paws completely. She gazed to the sky, the moon's shine reflecting in her eyes untill she focused on Skystar agian, Waiting for the gathering to start.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~mintwafflez

3The Gathering... Empty Re: The Gathering... Sun Apr 06, 2008 2:31 pm

Spottedstar

Spottedstar
Leader
Leader

Spottedbelly looked around her nervously. "So many cats," she whispered. She tucked her tail to her side as two WindClan warriors passed her.
She quivered. She wasn't looking, but she could almost feel the eyes of the ShadowClan cats burrowing into her. She glanced over at where Purestar was with the other leaders for support. Her leader seemed calm and collective, so Spottedbelly decided to be that way too.

http://jaernocq.proboards.com/index.cgi

4The Gathering... Empty Re: The Gathering... Sun Apr 06, 2008 6:47 pm

Ooc//;- Writers block ):

Bic//;-
Purestar looked around fourtrees nerviously, her tail quivered; with excitement, and fear. She glanced at Furystar, then at another Shadowclan member. Her eyes pearing into him, then fading as if she had lost focus. The Gathering would be starting soon. 'May Starclan be with us tonight...' she thought.

5The Gathering... Empty :) Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:07 pm

Moonstar

Moonstar
Deceased Ancestor Moonstar

Moonstar silently watched, waiting for the start of the gathering. This time she chose to bring along one of the new apprentices, since he had proven himself worthy to be at a gathering.
Moonstar padded up to Purestar and said, "Nice weather we're having aye?"

6The Gathering... Empty Re: The Gathering... Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:17 pm

Her fur bristled, her paws stinging with anticipation. 'Ye- yeah.' she replied softly, her voice was hoarse. She glanced at Moonstar then down to her paws, like a shy apprentice. 'It...sure is.' she added quietly.

7The Gathering... Empty Re: The Gathering... Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:18 pm

Icestorm looked up at the leaders above, and glaced at Moonstar and Purestar, than to Skystar and Furystar, Boy did they look like real retards leaders

Last edited by Icestorm on Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

8The Gathering... Empty Re: The Gathering... Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:22 pm

Ooc//:- aha! at first i thought it said 'boy did they look like real retards!' xD

9The Gathering... Empty Re: The Gathering... Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:22 pm

Moonstar

Moonstar

"So, would anyone like to start this gathering?" asked Moonstar.

ooc: -short-

10The Gathering... Empty Re: The Gathering... Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:25 pm

Purestar looked at Moonstar, twitching her whiskers along with a sigh of relief. Purestar stood at the top of the great rock. Her legs slightly shaking, and her voice muffled at first. 'Cats... of-of all clans...' she started off, but then her voice boomed. 'We are now on yet another moon, and all the leaders would like to discus(sp?) some problems.' she added.

11The Gathering... Empty :) Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:40 pm

Moonstar

Moonstar

"Well, we really have had no problems lately... but we have a new apprentice named Redpaw. Other than that things have been pretty calm." said Moonstar.
Then, the slight breeze made a whistling noise in the distance.
"What was that?" asked Redpaw in alarm.
"Just a slight wind that's all." said another warrior.

12The Gathering... Empty Re: The Gathering... Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:47 pm

Another apprentice snickered in the backround. He stalked twords him. 'A little kitty scared of the wind?' he asked. 'might as well be a kittypet'
'Breezepaw...' Purestar glared. 'Please keep your comments to yourself.' she demanded.

13The Gathering... Empty Re: The Gathering... Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:48 pm

"no it isnt," Icestorm joked, "Its a really freakishly looking cat who lives here, but anyone who see's him. DIES"
Icestorm was joking, but Redpaw believed.
Uh oh

14The Gathering... Empty Re: The Gathering... Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:54 pm

Purestar glared at Icelclaw. 'No need to frighten others.' she warned.
Breezepaw laughed once more and batted redpaws tail, hoping it would startle him.
'Breezepaw, are you showing your not worthy of attending(sp?) this gathering?'

15The Gathering... Empty Re: The Gathering... Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:49 pm

Moonstar

Moonstar

"Yeah, you heard her!" Redpaw teased. "Meanies!"
"Redpaw, behave, the same rules apply to you too you know." said Moonstar.
"I understand Moonstar." said Redpaw as he stuck his tounge at Breezepaw.

"So do any other clans have any other affairs to discuss tonight?" addressed Moonstar, mostly to Purestar.

16The Gathering... Empty Re: The Gathering... Mon Apr 07, 2008 1:57 pm

Spottedstar

Spottedstar
Leader
Leader

Spottedbelly took her eyes off Breezepaw and turned her gaze and attention over to her leader. Her apparent uneasiness at the moment made her shiver.
"Be strong," Spottedbelly whispered to herself. "You must prove yourself," she meowed a little bit more loudly. She got glances from other warriors but she ignored them. Spottedbelly glanced at Moonstar and then back to Purestar, and then twitched her tail in deep thought.

17The Gathering... Empty Re: The Gathering... Mon Apr 07, 2008 3:54 pm

Watersong

Medicine Cat

Watersong listened to the other leaders speak, and when the 'slight' breeze came through she dug her claws in. She was used to the monor's winds but she didn't like the baffle of it as it battered her through the trees. She didn't even like being in the wooded area.

18The Gathering... Empty Re: The Gathering... Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:16 pm

Purestar nodded at Moonstar respectfully, stepping a bit closer to the edge of the high rock. 'We have slightly less prey, and most tastes of twoleg.' she spoke loudly. 'Icestorm has also accused us of stealing prey, but we can assure you Riverclan has not stepped foot into other territory.' she reasured.

19The Gathering... Empty Re: The Gathering... Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:17 pm

Watersong

Medicine Cat

Watersong's ears twitched, problems in Riverclan and they were trying to cover their butts it seemed to her.

20The Gathering... Empty Re: The Gathering... Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:18 pm

*cough*
Yeah, stealing prey.... hmm.. i hope its not true Purestar... cause i dont want to accuse any cats, and i dont like it.

21The Gathering... Empty Re: The Gathering... Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:22 pm

Her fur bristled slightly, claws scraping up against the stone. 'The closest we have ever been to anyones territory in moons is by refreshing our sent!' she rasped. She soon took a deap breath, letting the fur settle down. 'I can promise you that.' she added softly.

22The Gathering... Empty Re: The Gathering... Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:53 pm

Alright alright, Purestar, calm down, i didnt mean to cause any anger, alright... cool....

23The Gathering... Empty Re: The Gathering... Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:56 pm

Spottedstar

Spottedstar
Leader
Leader

Spottedbelly lowered herself in demeanor and stature. Guilt gripped her at an untold mishappening. She shook her head to get horrid thoughts out of her mind.
"Lets get this over with..." Spottedbelly hissed under her breath.

24The Gathering... Empty Re: The Gathering... Mon Apr 07, 2008 8:59 pm

Purestar heard her deputy's words and nodded. 'That is all of my concern.' she added breifly as she stalked away from the edge. Her bright eyes shown as she traced the bundle of moving cats below. Her deputy was spotted easily, giving her a look of dismay.

25The Gathering... Empty Re: The Gathering... Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:10 pm

O, Spottedbelly was your deputy? cool. ( Writer note )

Icestorm, me changed my name, if you read my story.

Icestorm just looked up at the silent night, without any words, and stared at the leaders, this is just too quiet...
its boring...
i didnt mean to say this out loud, but...it slipped...
Uh oh

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum