YOU JUST LOST THE GAME, FOO.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

YOU JUST LOST THE GAME, FOO.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 50 on Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:54 am
Q of the Day
Question of the Day

How many toes does Moon have?

Send all guesses to Robinwing!
Latest topics
» Screenie Time;;
Hmm everyone should read this. EXCEPT FOR SPOTTED NO DONT READ THIS EVEN THOUGH YOU WILL. EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 11:02 pm by Moonstar

» Ohmygod
Hmm everyone should read this. EXCEPT FOR SPOTTED NO DONT READ THIS EVEN THOUGH YOU WILL. EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 2:34 pm by Icestorm

» A what?
Hmm everyone should read this. EXCEPT FOR SPOTTED NO DONT READ THIS EVEN THOUGH YOU WILL. EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 2:33 pm by Icestorm

» WCC CHAT SITE!
Hmm everyone should read this. EXCEPT FOR SPOTTED NO DONT READ THIS EVEN THOUGH YOU WILL. EmptyWed May 18, 2011 5:18 pm by CrushedSoul

» Hum.....=w=
Hmm everyone should read this. EXCEPT FOR SPOTTED NO DONT READ THIS EVEN THOUGH YOU WILL. EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 6:16 pm by Razorstar

» -Please Read- Very Important Poll
Hmm everyone should read this. EXCEPT FOR SPOTTED NO DONT READ THIS EVEN THOUGH YOU WILL. EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 1:47 pm by Angelwings

» Skyclan's Destiney
Hmm everyone should read this. EXCEPT FOR SPOTTED NO DONT READ THIS EVEN THOUGH YOU WILL. EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 8:30 pm by Emberwing

» Greenleaf Gathering
Hmm everyone should read this. EXCEPT FOR SPOTTED NO DONT READ THIS EVEN THOUGH YOU WILL. EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 8:06 pm by Emberwing

» CAMPFiRE;; {Spotz's Random Chronicles II}
Hmm everyone should read this. EXCEPT FOR SPOTTED NO DONT READ THIS EVEN THOUGH YOU WILL. EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 8:01 pm by Emberwing

» PLZ......
Hmm everyone should read this. EXCEPT FOR SPOTTED NO DONT READ THIS EVEN THOUGH YOU WILL. EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 7:38 pm by Emberwing

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hmm everyone should read this. EXCEPT FOR SPOTTED NO DONT READ THIS EVEN THOUGH YOU WILL.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Lol i hope this doesnt get deleted.

ALright than! I will come on, or try to come on every saturday and sundays, unless i have some kind of special occasions!
Now Suncloud will be known as SunStar *great name*
and youll have to appoint a new deputy! Good luck on that :)!
Btw you may as well delete the Rogues/Loners forums, i mean remake it.
btw sorry, the number of registered ppl will go down to 98.
lol and im sorry,
my list of favorite books went like.
Warriors
Eragon
To
ERAGON
WARRIORS

cause Eragon is bein friken awesome, and it managed to beat Warriors.

XD
OmgWtfBBQ
i havent said that in a while have i?
Probabbly the last!
I wish you all good luck on your lives! Ill think about bout you guys like every Moment!

*:)*
Dont be Sad! *well you arnt anyways*
Cause its not the end of the world!
Farewell!
Good luck to all of your futures!

Moonstar

Moonstar
Deceased Ancestor Moonstar

Thats just selfish now.
Your gonna leave all these friends that really care for you and like you?

Really I am not sad.
Its kinda odd, I should be sad, but its not worth it.

Watersong

Medicine Cat

Dammit. Now I feel like it's my fault. I was on the chatbox when you got the crazy idea into your head, and didn't stick around long enough to pound it in.

Now whom's lap will I perch on?

http://www.fanfiction.net/~mintwafflez

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum