YOU JUST LOST THE GAME, FOO.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

YOU JUST LOST THE GAME, FOO.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 50 on Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:54 am
Q of the Day
Question of the Day

How many toes does Moon have?

Send all guesses to Robinwing!
Latest topics
» Screenie Time;;
YOU MUST READ THIS FOR REAL PLEASE EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 11:02 pm by Moonstar

» Ohmygod
YOU MUST READ THIS FOR REAL PLEASE EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 2:34 pm by Icestorm

» A what?
YOU MUST READ THIS FOR REAL PLEASE EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 2:33 pm by Icestorm

» WCC CHAT SITE!
YOU MUST READ THIS FOR REAL PLEASE EmptyWed May 18, 2011 5:18 pm by CrushedSoul

» Hum.....=w=
YOU MUST READ THIS FOR REAL PLEASE EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 6:16 pm by Razorstar

» -Please Read- Very Important Poll
YOU MUST READ THIS FOR REAL PLEASE EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 1:47 pm by Angelwings

» Skyclan's Destiney
YOU MUST READ THIS FOR REAL PLEASE EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 8:30 pm by Emberwing

» Greenleaf Gathering
YOU MUST READ THIS FOR REAL PLEASE EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 8:06 pm by Emberwing

» CAMPFiRE;; {Spotz's Random Chronicles II}
YOU MUST READ THIS FOR REAL PLEASE EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 8:01 pm by Emberwing

» PLZ......
YOU MUST READ THIS FOR REAL PLEASE EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 7:38 pm by Emberwing

You are not connected. Please login or register

YOU MUST READ THIS FOR REAL PLEASE

+9
Sneezefur
Brambleclaw
Watersong
Robinwing
Moonstar
Spottedstar
EagleHeart
FuryTail
ScarStorm
13 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Should we have Made UP Clans?

YOU MUST READ THIS FOR REAL PLEASE Vote_lcap50%YOU MUST READ THIS FOR REAL PLEASE Vote_rcap 50% [ 5 ]
YOU MUST READ THIS FOR REAL PLEASE Vote_lcap50%YOU MUST READ THIS FOR REAL PLEASE Vote_rcap 50% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 10

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1YOU MUST READ THIS FOR REAL PLEASE Empty YOU MUST READ THIS FOR REAL PLEASE Wed Mar 26, 2008 2:20 pm

Well im not sure what you want so i was wondering whether you wanted different made up clans for e.g BloodCLan and there could be lots (any leaders now would become leaders of a clan they make up) so what do you think? in the roleplaying part of the forum (warriorcatslife) u can still have thunderclanriverclan and shadow clan oh and windclan but no one would be leader of them and personally I LOVE IT

if you are going to leave your clan to join another made up one (if we have the idea) it will not be counted like the rules you will stil be able to leave clan once

i personally SAY YES so please help me and vote for yes (no dont listen to me JUST do waht you like)
the poll lasts for 5 days

2YOU MUST READ THIS FOR REAL PLEASE Empty Re: YOU MUST READ THIS FOR REAL PLEASE Wed Mar 26, 2008 2:31 pm

ScarStorm

ScarStorm
Warrior

SkyStar wrote:Well im not sure what you want so i was wondering whether you wanted different made up clans for e.g BloodCLan and there could be lots (any leaders now would become leaders of a clan they make up) so what do you think? in the roleplaying part of the forum (warriorcatslife) u can still have thunderclanriverclan and shadow clan oh and windclan but no one would be leader of them and personally I LOVE IT

if you are going to leave your clan to join another made up one (if we have the idea) it will not be counted like the rules you will stil be able to leave clan once

i personally SAY YES so please help me and vote for yes (no dont listen to me JUST do waht you like)
the poll lasts for 5 days

so you said only 6 clans yeH?

3YOU MUST READ THIS FOR REAL PLEASE Empty Re: YOU MUST READ THIS FOR REAL PLEASE Wed Mar 26, 2008 2:32 pm

yeh there will only be 4 clans which means 2 new clan leaders will be picked

4YOU MUST READ THIS FOR REAL PLEASE Empty NO WAY Wed Mar 26, 2008 2:43 pm

FuryTail

FuryTail
Warrior

I SERIOUSLY DONT WANT MADE UP CLANS!!!!!!

Y NOT JUST STICK TO THE CLANS WE GOT

5YOU MUST READ THIS FOR REAL PLEASE Empty yes Wed Mar 26, 2008 2:50 pm

EagleHeart

EagleHeart
Deputy

i say yes but only 2 new ones please not to many

name suggestions : IceClan
FireClan
mudClan
Frost clan

6YOU MUST READ THIS FOR REAL PLEASE Empty Re: YOU MUST READ THIS FOR REAL PLEASE Wed Mar 26, 2008 2:52 pm

EagleHeart wrote:i say yes but only 2 new ones please not to many

name suggestions : IceClan
FireClan
mudClan
Frost clan

nno i mean we dont use thunder clan etc. we can use them but we cant join them but now im thinking its a bad idea so i dunno its ur choice

7YOU MUST READ THIS FOR REAL PLEASE Empty Re: YOU MUST READ THIS FOR REAL PLEASE Wed Mar 26, 2008 2:55 pm

and im gonna go off now

8YOU MUST READ THIS FOR REAL PLEASE Empty . Wed Mar 26, 2008 2:56 pm

FuryTail

FuryTail
Warrior

yeh i no 1 of da leeders is obviously eagleheart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but think about EagleHeart's life!

our lifes

EagleHearts life says hes in shadowclan dont make him mess it up and star again!

9YOU MUST READ THIS FOR REAL PLEASE Empty Re: YOU MUST READ THIS FOR REAL PLEASE Wed Mar 26, 2008 2:58 pm

FuryStar wrote:yeh i no 1 of da leeders is obviously eagleheart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but think about EagleHeart's life!

our lifes

EagleHearts life says hes in shadowclan dont make him mess it up and star again!

ITS NOT MY DECISION IF IT WAS I WOULDNT OF HAD A POLL THE POLL MEANS ITS UR DECISION AND NOT MINE

10YOU MUST READ THIS FOR REAL PLEASE Empty Re: YOU MUST READ THIS FOR REAL PLEASE Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:32 pm

Spottedstar

Spottedstar
Leader
Leader

Are we just renaming the Clans, or adding some? I'm confused about that. (If at all)

http://jaernocq.proboards.com/index.cgi

11YOU MUST READ THIS FOR REAL PLEASE Empty well... Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:13 pm

Moonstar

Moonstar
Deceased Ancestor Moonstar

if we did that, everyone would probably have theyre own clan!
that would be LAME.

12YOU MUST READ THIS FOR REAL PLEASE Empty Re: YOU MUST READ THIS FOR REAL PLEASE Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:46 pm

auy VAY!
New clans would be horrendisss(sp?)
I'm sorry, but if someone wants to be a leader, tuff.
i no i sound mean right now, but im just mad
):

but i mean, alot of the other websites do mudclan, tree clan, furclan
idk names like that
and I just think we should stick to the origanal.

13YOU MUST READ THIS FOR REAL PLEASE Empty Re: YOU MUST READ THIS FOR REAL PLEASE Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:01 pm

If everyone had their own clans, that wouldnt be a clan at all, It would be a pack of rogues who know the warrior code, and has 9 lives o.O

14YOU MUST READ THIS FOR REAL PLEASE Empty Re: YOU MUST READ THIS FOR REAL PLEASE Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:37 am

i dont like the idea now but i mean there will be for e.g 4 clans (made up) to replace others like mudclan and stuff but atm im put off that so ill just wait a few days to see the result

15YOU MUST READ THIS FOR REAL PLEASE Empty Re: YOU MUST READ THIS FOR REAL PLEASE Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:32 pm

yeahh but it's way to origanal. because people already do that on there websites
):

I say stick to the good clans.

16YOU MUST READ THIS FOR REAL PLEASE Empty Re: YOU MUST READ THIS FOR REAL PLEASE Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:48 pm

Robinwing

Robinwing
Medicine Cat

I think maybe we should try it. You know, to see what people have for ideas and stuff. And if no one likes those ideas or it gets out of hand, we can just stick to ThunderClan, ShadowClan, ect. How does that sound?

17YOU MUST READ THIS FOR REAL PLEASE Empty Re: YOU MUST READ THIS FOR REAL PLEASE Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:58 pm

Spottedstar

Spottedstar
Leader
Leader

Robinwing wrote:I think maybe we should try it. You know, to see what people have for ideas and stuff. And if no one likes those ideas or it gets out of hand, we can just stick to ThunderClan, ShadowClan, ect. How does that sound?

Good idea. The world wouldn't end if we changed them and also it would add a little bit of originality to our site. But also we've had them for a while and cats are used to them. And I'm certain the leaders and deputys don't want to risk losing their positions!

http://jaernocq.proboards.com/index.cgi

18YOU MUST READ THIS FOR REAL PLEASE Empty Re: YOU MUST READ THIS FOR REAL PLEASE Sat Mar 29, 2008 12:13 am

no
):

19YOU MUST READ THIS FOR REAL PLEASE Empty s Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:15 pm

XD im fine with the clans like this.
but if you want made up clans.. um... ILL GIVE SOME NAMES, XD

20YOU MUST READ THIS FOR REAL PLEASE Empty Re: YOU MUST READ THIS FOR REAL PLEASE Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:50 am

uh oh its 50 50 EESH im scared cause i dont want them AHAHA this poll is overdue so WE WILL STAY WITH THE NORMAL CLANS

21YOU MUST READ THIS FOR REAL PLEASE Empty Re: YOU MUST READ THIS FOR REAL PLEASE Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:51 am

Moonstar

Moonstar
Deceased Ancestor Moonstar

yesssss!

[ btw i am ALMOST on book 5 of the new prophecy ]

22YOU MUST READ THIS FOR REAL PLEASE Empty Re: YOU MUST READ THIS FOR REAL PLEASE Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:52 am

WO!!

23YOU MUST READ THIS FOR REAL PLEASE Empty Re: YOU MUST READ THIS FOR REAL PLEASE Fri Apr 04, 2008 3:38 pm

Watersong

Medicine Cat

I say stick with the normal four. Cause other wise you have go through deciding names and where they live and someone won't like it yatta yatta yatta.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~mintwafflez

24YOU MUST READ THIS FOR REAL PLEASE Empty Re: YOU MUST READ THIS FOR REAL PLEASE Sat Apr 05, 2008 3:18 am

VOTING CLOSED WE WILL NOT BE HAVING ANY MADE UP CLANS

SORRY IF U WANTED TO

25YOU MUST READ THIS FOR REAL PLEASE Empty Re: YOU MUST READ THIS FOR REAL PLEASE Thu May 29, 2008 4:48 pm

Brambleclaw

Brambleclaw
Warrior

FuryStar wrote:I SERIOUSLY DONT WANT MADE UP CLANS!!!!!!

Y NOT JUST STICK TO THE CLANS WE GOT
Ya! this is WARRIORCATCHAT not some other book. This should have the original clans only. that is what i think.

http://www.henrie4d.wordpress.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum